The Apology

I was distracted all day after that perfect start to my morning. I wondered whether fucking Blake so soon into our flirtation ruined our sexual chemistry. To be honest, I didn't care. What I was worried about was his big brother hating me and thinking I was a brother shagging whore. That he wouldn't want me to hang out at the mansion any more. I was already broken hearted, imagining the morning's events causing me to be banished from that house and its occupants.

  I had my lunch in the back office that day, too distracted to continue my flirting game with Blake. Besides, I knew he wouldn't be watching me now that he'd had me. He was the type who loved the thrill of the chase, not the weirdness and complications that followed. I understood that, I was exactly the same.

  After work, I walked home the long way. I decided to avoid the mansion for a few days. Foolishly, I was hoping Ashton would erase the sight of his brother fucking me against their front door. Constable Matt didn't message or call either. I felt a rising panic.

Rejection was my Achilles' heel.

  I poked at my frozen dinner with my fork, deep in thought. Analysing the day's events. Technically, no one had actually rejected me yet. It was normal for Matt and I to not speak for days. He was good like that, that's why I kept him around so long. He wasn't annoying and needy. If I didn't reply him or return his call, he waited for me to initiate the next contact.

  I didn't want him to come over and the last thing I wanted was to have sex with Matt while I still had Blake's sperm inside me. My body pulsed when I thought about it. I wriggled in my moist panties. I always made my lovers use a condom, not for contraception because I was on the pill. But because condoms were safer for a girl like me, who chose to have lots of sexual partners.

  I shifted in my seat and moaned at the memory of Blake's his big, beautiful cock inside me. I hoped we got the chance to fuck again. Once was not enough with a man like that.

  The idea of fucking him again, made me begin to feel better. My mind went to Ashton, maybe that was over before it began, but I knew Molly loved me. I was confident I would see the Beauchamp family again.

  I decided this situation was out of my control. So, for the first time in a very long time, I would allow fate take the wheel. I put my chill playlist on and lay on the sofa, reliving everything over and over in my head.

  By the next morning, I had all my mojo back. I was sassy, confident Jamie again. I walked past the mansion, smiling. I wore my favourite jeans, the ones that made my ass look amazing and showed off my long legs. With my white shirt, which emphasised my boobs. I purposely wore my loose bra so my boobs bounced provocatively as I walked. 

  I made it all the way to the bay windows without using my peripheral vision once. I'd made the last move, by delivering the letter. I was excited to see if Blake would make the next move. I knew I was good in bed. All of my lovers came back for more.

  But in the meantime, I was going to enjoy the suspense. I didn't love him, like I did his brother.
I don't even like Blake B. James. He was a conceited, oversexed, over confident fuckboi. Unfortunately for me, that was exactly the type of man I liked.

  There was another side to him, I thought, I'd seen it. He was a wonderful uncle to sweet Molly and patient enough to do a 5000 jigsaw puzzle. The mental image of six foot two Blake sitting on the floor in the study, concentrating on a jigsaw puzzle, made me laugh out loud.

  I was so deep in thought, I didn't hear the tap on the window behind me at first. He tapped harder and that time I heard it. I looked over my shoulder. He was shirtless again, wearing running shorts. My eyes went straight to his cock, which hung, semi hard in his shorts. Or was it just that big when it was soft? I thought, smiling. Then my eyes went to the note he was holding.

  'You're arse looks great in those jeans. Come over tonight?' Then he put his hands together in prayer
position, smiling at me. I couldn't help myself, he was so naughty and sexy, how could any girl
resist? I nodded and pointed to my watch, mouthing 'what time?'

  He put both hands up. '10pm'? I mouthed. He nodded. I smiled over my shoulder, the look I gave him said 'prepare for hours of ecstasy.' He licked his lips, looking at my butt. The traffic light changed. I walked to work with a spring in my step, aware he watched me all the way to the post office. He made the next move, I thought. Why did I ever doubt the power of my pussy?

  By mid morning, I was starving, having missed breakfast because I was out of food at my place. I frowned, adulting was hard. Especially the part where you had to constantly feed yourself. I decided to go to the grocery store after work, that way I could kill a couple of hours before meeting Blake.

  I was already throbbing thinking about him. He obviously asked me over at 10pm for a booty call. Which was fine by me. I was perfectly happy being one of his booty call chicks. I knew there was many of us, he was far too cocksure.

  After work, I pushed my shopping trolley from aisle to aisle at the supermarket near work. Mentally planning an apology strategy for the next time I saw Ashton. If I saw him again, I thought sadly. I was frowning, looking through the different types of canned soups, when I felt a tiny pair of hands around my thigh.

  "Jamieeee." It was Molly, clinging to my leg. I was so shocked, I immediately panicked, picking her up, assuming the little escape artist had run away from home. I squeezed her, looking around. That's when I saw her handsome father behind her. I put Molly on my hip and smiled down at him. I was both embarrassed and happy to see him. I had no idea what to say or how to say it. Luckily he spoke first.

  "Fancy meeting you here." He smiled, no hint of the fact that he'd seen my cum face recently. 

  "Hi," I said, a little too high pitched. "Grocery night for you guys tonight too?"

  "Molly decided she wanted noodles for dinner. We didn't have any at home, so here we are." Ashton laughed.

  "I wov noodles." Molly exclaimed, her big blue eyes wide with excitement.

  "Ooh, I love noodles too!" I said to a smiling.

  "Can Jamie come fow dinner?" Molly asked. I looked from her and her daddy, deciding I wouldn't torment Ashton and Blake by coming over for dinner.

  "I would love to, but I have to take my groceries home. I'll come over for noodles another time?" Molly smiled and nodded. I caught Ashton looking into my shopping trolley, which was full of frozen dinners, red wine and potato chips.

  "That's a lot of frozen dinners." He said, smiling.

  "They're on sale." I lied, genuinely blushing. Ashton laughed. I was so relieved he was being so nice, I laughed like a maniac.

  I walked with Molly and Ashton to the checkouts. I watched him pay for his noodle cups, then he waited patiently for me while Molly helped me pack my groceries. We all walked home together.

  It was a beautiful night, I wished the store was further away so I could spend more time with them. As usual, Molly monopolised the conversation with her adorable little questions. I didn't mind answering question after question, I was just happy things weren't awkward between Ashton and I.

  When we got to the mansion, Molly gave me a squeeze and ran inside to tell her uncle about her noodle cups.

"No running." Her dad called after her. She immediately slowed down, then waved goodbye
from the front door. I turned to face Ashton, and caught him staring at my backside.

  "So," he said awkwardly, "are you and my brother a thing now?" Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

  "Umm, about that... I'm so sorry you had to see that... and no. It's just... sex." So much for my rehearsed apology.

  "Is sex with no strings your thing?" He asked. I thought about lying, but decided to be honest.

  "Yes." He looked at my face for a moment, then he smiled up at me, appreciating my honesty.

  "Is watching, your thing?" He looked shocked and embarrassed. Shit, I went too far. "I saw your erection..."

  "Oh. Umm. No. That was involuntary..." he looked mortified, "I can't control it." I looked down at his embarrassed face. He was so sad and so beautiful. Then made my move.

  "Do you have a mobile phone?" I asked.

  "Yes." I put my hand out. He fished his phone out of his pocket and handed it to me. I typed my number into it, then sent myself a message. I handed Ashton his phone and leaned down to whisper into his ear.

  "You like to watch. I like to be watched. Let's have some fun. No strings attached." He was still shaking his head, his face bright red, when I walked away.

  I told you, I knew men.