Blake: The First Encounter

"Mate, the van's not going to fit through those gates." The remover announced.

  No shit Sherlock, I thought, watching the sweat pour down his face. I looked at the gates again, then pushed lightly against them. They were old, barely clinging onto the soil with rusting roots.

I pushed harder while the gates screamed their resistance. One more mighty push and the whole gate came out of the ground and off its rusted out hinges. I threw the gate down onto the overgrown lawn.

"It'll fit now, mate." I told him. I could tell this guy was stalling. His plan was to take all day to unload the van, especially since he was being paid by the hour. I watched him drive the van up the weed covered driveway and waited for him to open the back.

As soon as it was open, I reached in and took one of the boxes. I heard him protesting, but I ignored him and carried the box into the house. I continued off loading box after box while the remover sweated profusely. Yes it was hot, heavy work, but he looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

"Why don't you take a break, we can finish when you get back." I suggested. He nodded, unable to speak. "There's a 7-Eleven across the road, go get yourself a cold drink." I watched him waddle across the road, shaking my head. I picked up another box and turned towards the house just as the girl walked straight into me.

"Watch where you're walking."

"You watch where you're walking." She exclaimed, then called me a fucking hipster. I stopped and stared at her. Momentarily stunned by her aggression in general, but more specifically her aggression towards hipsters. I watched her as she crossed the street and continued to walk on the pavement across the road.

She was tall, almost as tall as me. Her mousy brown hair was tied in a ponytail which bounced as she walked. I'd seen enough bouncing ponytails to know her's was an angry bounce, I smiled.

  Her ponytail wasn't the only thing that bounced when she walked. Her huge tits threatening to jump out of her badly fitting bra. She had long legs and took big steps, to get away from me as fast as she could, I guessed. I watched her hips swaying as she walked, her skirt hitched up with every step she took, accentuating her ample backside.

There was nothing exceptional about her appearance. But if I included her feisty attitude and the entire combination of bouncing body parts, she was mesmerising. I carried the box into my bedroom and set it down near the window.

That's where I saw her again, she was waiting impatiently at the lights. She turned her head to look at my bedroom window and pulled a disgusted face. Could she have seen me watching her?

No, she was looking at the sheets I'd used as temporary curtains while the drapes were being mended and cleaned. I laughed, wondering why she even cared. I watched her arse bounce across the road, clearly she was wearing a thong. She then let herself into the post office. Interesting development, I thought, smiling to myself.

Watching the bouncy girl soon became a daily activity. I made certain she knew I was watching her, just to see how she reacted. Clearly, she loved the attention. She would sit and stare at my bedroom window every day at 12pm. I'd taken to eating my lunch in my bedroom, watching her watching me.

I don't know if it was just because I hadn't had sex all week, but she seemed to get prettier every time I saw her. Even Molly was obsessed with her. She'd ask me every day if 'the pretty lady was coming over'. I began to imagine what she looked like under her cheap blouses and skirts. I didn't have to imagine for long, she showed me, and everyone on Main Street everything the day of the storm. I almost had to cover Molly's eyes.

What type of girl didn't wear a bra under a white shirt? Especially with those huge tits. I knew exactly what type of girl. She was the type who loved to tease and enjoyed attention. She also looked like she was a great fuck. Her body was made for sin. Her tits looked like they'd wobble like jelly while she was getting fucked. I preferred natural tits over fake any day. Fake tits didn't juggle, they just sat there like lumps of clay. Her arse cheeks would do the same.

That's one thing that drove me mad during sex, their bum cheeks bouncing when I fucked them hard from behind.

I even started having dirty day dreams about her. Most days, I imagined myself walking into the post office and finding her alone. Then imagined her locking the post office doors, pulling my cock out and giving me a blow job. She looked like the type who loved sucking cock, and was good at it. She was definitely a swallower. Every time I saw her, my cock reacted.

I hated the days she didn't walk past. Those days were long and boring. I wondered if the cop who picked her up the day of the storm was her boyfriend. He was definitely her something, he was looking at her with far too much familiarity. Of course a girl like that was getting fucked regularly. It would be a crime if she wasn't.

My cock always went hard when I recalled the day she ate the icecream for lunch. I knew she was eating it like that, licking that spoon seductively, for my benefit. Luckily Molly was napping that day, I came so hard.

  That was the same day Molly decided to meet her. I almost had a heart attack when I saw her crouching down on the other side of my bedroom window. So did she, she fell backwards, hard. Luckily she was stubborn and refused an ambulance.

I didn't mean to scare her, I was just surprised. I guess my surprised face must be terrifying, I laughed then frowned, recalling the blood stain on grandpa's antique sofa.

  My cock hardened as I recalled her laying on the sofa. She had magnificent legs. Skinny ankles and curvy thighs. My cock stirred again when I remembered how stubborn she was, insisting she was fine to walk home. I should have walked her home. To make sure she was okay. I regretted not doing that.

It took everything I had to stop thinking about her all that weekend. I was worried about her head after her fall, she definitely had a concussion.

  Luckily I was busy helping Ash settle into the musty old mansion. Fuck I hated the place. It was miserable. I could never understand why Ash loved it so much. I much preferred our brand new beachside mansion in Sydney.

But that was the difference between my brother and I. He loved and appreciated our family history. I hated being a Beauchamp. I hated the fact that I never knew if anyone wanted me for me or for my last name. I hated that our name opened doors for us. I wanted to earn my own way. Make it on my own merits. Like our dad. But then again, I suspect grandpa had a hand in a few of dad's promotions during his army days. Especially the last promotion that brought us all back to Sydney. And back within grandpa's reach.

I could tell Ash liked bouncy girl as well. Which surprised me because I don't think he's liked any girl other than Stupid Stacey for almost twenty years.

  It was clear Bouncy Girl knew all about us the night Molly invited her to stay for spaghetti. She was working the both of us. Being a cock tease for me and sweet wifey for my brother. She was smart and she knew what men wanted. I liked that in a girl. I hated it when I had to guess what girls liked. Life is much easier when the girl is brutally honest about what it is she wants.

I can't get the sight of her her bending over the dishwasher out of my mind. Turning around to look at me with her fuck-me eyes.

  After she left that night, I lay in bed, hard as fuck. I could still smell her on my fingers. And when I closed my eyes, I could still feel her tight, wet cunt. She wanted me to fuck her from behind, right there in the kitchen, with Ash and Molly in the house.

She was a very naughty girl. Which was right up my alley.

I knew it was only a matter of time before we fucked, but she wanted to drive me nuts with lust
first. And it was working. I was obsessed with her. I couldn't wait for the morning to watch her bounce across to the post office.

I pulled her red lace thong out of my jean pocket and put it to my nose. It smelled of cheap perfume and her beautiful cunt. I liked the fact that she was the type who always wore sexy undies. Just in case. I closed my eyes and put my hand on my cock...