The Delivery

I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day. My customers had never seen a happier postal worker. I decided the Beauchamps had seen enough of me for the day so I accepted a ride home from AJ. Besides, I needed to pay back Blake for standing me up at lunch. I let myself into my apartment and headed straight for my vibrator.

  I ignored my vibrating phone and made myself come multiple times before dinner. Constable Matt needed a night off, to think about what a naughty boy he'd been. And hopefully then he'd be naughtier boy the next time I saw him.

Never once did I think about giving him the flick, even with the prospect of having two new lovers soon. I was a highly sexed girl. I liked variety. I loved cock.

The more the cock the better.

  While I waited for my frozen dinner to heat up in the microwave, I recalled the conversation I'd had with my step mother. The conversation where she called me a dirty slut, a nymphomaniac. In that same conversation I'd called her a dried up old witch. That must have been the moment she decided to prove me wrong, and teach me a lesson, by seducing my boyfriend.

  I frowned at the disturbing memory of walking in on Justin banging my 55 year old, chain smoking, bitch of a step mother. Yes, she was sexy for a woman her age, but her betrayal broke my heart into a thousand pieces. Lucy was the only mother I'd ever known.

But even now, I was sick to the stomach that Justin could get it up for her after having me. I'm sure she was happy that I caught them going at it that day. The look on her face when I walked into the lounge room to see her on all fours said 'fuck you Jamie'.

  That was the moment I decided I never wanted kids. Because of having Loose Lucy as a female role model since I was 5 years old.

  I knew she was right when she predicted I would end up exactly like her. Desperately hanging onto my youth by wearing inappropriate clothing, and confusing sex with love. Neglecting my kids for the slightest bit of attention from some dickhead. But I was determined to never have kids. I'd rather be alone forever than traumatise my children the way she did me.

  She was also the first person to say I had daddy issues. I knew she was right. I did have daddy issues because my father left me with her, when I was five.

In my teens, I flirted with all of Lucy's nasty lovers, just to annoy her and to get attention. No wonder I was so fucked up morally. I never knew my real mother, my father threw me away and my female role model was a selfish bitch who used to lock me out of the house while she entertained men.

  It was a miracle I was never sexually abused by one of her creeps. I guess my father's bad reputation was good for something.

I sighed, trying to shake off the melancholy that was enclosing me. That happened a lot, especially after I'd had a good day, like today with Molly and Ashton. I forced myself to think about the Beauchamps. I put my happy playlist on, looked at the pictures of Ashton on my phone and soon, my dark mood lifted.

  That family was like medicine. Medicine against my all encompassing misery. Medicine against my loneliness. And best of all, medicine against my non stop boredom. I was a girl who was very hard to excite. Most of the time, I faked it, to get what I wanted. With the Beauchamps, I didn't need to fake anything. I could be my nasty self with Blake. And Ashton genuinely brought out my sweet, caring side. And Molly brought out a maternal side I never knew I had. That family were the perfect anti depressants.

  I laughed out loud when I realised I'd been doing it all wrong all these years. I'd been waiting for one perfect man or woman to make me happy, when what I really needed was an entire family.

  I danced around the kitchen in my bare feet, listening to my happy songs, thinking about my new obsessions. It was the most hopeful I'd been in a very, very long time.

  The next morning I decided I would hand deliver the letter to the mansion. I left home early. It was 7.30am, I didn't start work until 9am, but I couldn't wait any longer.

When I knocked on the front door, I was hoping one of the brothers was an early riser. No one answered. I waited and knocked again, just as I was about to turn and leave, the front door opened a crack. To my delight, it was a sleepy faced Blake.

  His unruly black hair was a tangled mess and he was wearing only low slung jeans again. I loved how unkempt he looked first thing in the morning.

  "Are you lost?" He whispered, in a grumpy, sleepy voice but his eyes spoke the truth. He was happy to see me.

  "I have a letter, addressed to here, but I forgot to deliver it yesterday and I thought it might be importa..." I didn't get to finish my rehearsed speech because Blake grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house. He closed the door and pressed me against it.

  "Why are you really here?" He asked, his lips inches away from mine.

  "I have a letter..." I repeated, reaching into my bag but he took my bag off my shoulder and threw it on the sofa. Then he kissed me.

At first, I pretended to resist, but his lips and tongue tasted too good. He tasted like weed. So I kissed him back, my hands in his hair, pulling it. He moaned against my lips and spread my legs with his thigh. He pressed his hard cock against me while we kissed, both of us wanting more.

  My hands went to his jeans, I undid the buttons quickly, desperate to have him inside me. He lifted my dress, pulled my panties aside and thrust his big, fat cock inside me. I gasped, he put his hand over my mouth to keep me from moaning too loudly. He fucked me slowly. Long, deep strokes, watching my face.

  We were both breathing hard but being very quiet, aware there were others in the house. I could feel myself coming, I closed my eyes. When I reopened them, I looked straight into Ashton's eyes.

Blake's big brother was awake and watching us from down the hallway. I knew I should stop Blake, but we were both about to come, plus I didn't want him to stop. I looked down at Ashton's lap, to his massive erection. Then back to Blake's face, as we came together.

  I closed my eyes, riding the delicious wave of ecstasy. When I opened them again, Ashton was gone. Had I imagined him? Blake was still inside me, still hard, still moving slowly. The thought that Ashton had seen us, both horrified and aroused me. What were the chances both brothers were endowed with massive appendages?

   The discovery that Ashton's dick worked just fine, and the fact that I'd just been caught having sex with his brother by him, brought on the stirrings of a fresh orgasm. I put my hands on Blake's butt, and pulled him deeper inside me, squeezing my pelvic floor muscles. He moaned when he felt my pussy's vice like grip. I wanted to come again, I didn't care if he did or not. I felt his cock hardening as he moved inside me, he really was a sex god.

  I closed my eyes, imagining Ashton watching us again. I came harder the second time. I opened my eyes and Blake was watching my face, with what could only be described as awe. He was smitten.

I stopped moving against his cock and I pushed him away, with great reluctance, unwilling to separate our bodies. Our bodies fit together like a glove. His beautiful cock filled me to the brim. I felt the stirrings of fresh orgasm even as he pulled out. His cum oozed onto my panties. Great, another day in sticky panties, I thought.

  I straightened my dress then pushed past him to get my bag. Reaching inside my bag, I pulled out the letter and handed it to him, all while looking into his sexy black eyes. The look said there's lots more where that came from. Then, I let myself out.