Red Red Wine

"MOLLY WE DON'T SAY THAT WORD!" Ashton chastised his daughter, amused. Blake roared with laughter.

  I really loved that beautiful little child.

  I smiled at her, and squeezed her little hand as Molly began to giggle at being chastised. Clearly she was so cute, she could get away with murder. And saying the word "fuck" at age 3.

  I'd never been around small children before. In fact, I did everything possible to be nowhere near them. But tonight, Molly was causing me to rethink my no child policy.

"I'm sorry Molly. I said that naughty word too."

"Uncle Bwake always says fuck." I think Molly loved saying fuck too. "Can I have ice cream Daddy?"

  I couldn't help myself, I burst into hysterics. Molly joined me, she had no idea why I was laughing. Ashton watched us, smiling. Blake stood and stormed into the kitchen. He returned with a plate of ice cream for his niece then disappeared.

"Can I show Jamie awound the house now?" Molly asked, her mouth full of ice cream. Her daddy chastised her for speaking with food in her mouth then looked at his watch.

"It's almost bedtime. Perhaps you can show Jamie around the next time she visits us?" He suggested, looking at me. I nodded, giving him a smile that said 'I would love to come back another time'. Hopefully when you're home alone, I thought. He smiled back. I looked away first this time.

"You put Molly to bed. I'll help the hipster clean up then let myself out." Ashton laughed. Blake Swire from the kitchen.

  Molly raised her little arms to cuddle me, and clung to my waist. My icy heart melted.

"Nightie night Jamie. See you tomowow." Then she pulled me down and kissed my cheek. I almost cried. Molly Beauchamp James was the cutest kid. Ever.

I stacked the plates and brought them into the kitchen. To my disappointment, the kitchen was empty. Then I did the same with the wine glasses, draining mine while exploring the huge old kitchen. I was disappointed to find it wasn't original, instead it was an 1980s renovation.

  I was bending over, stacking the dishwasher when I heard him come in behind me. I could feel his eyes on my backside.

"I'll do that." He said, his deep voice choked with desire.

  I looked over my shoulder, still bending over. I looked him up and down, undisguisedly encouraging him. Yes, we'd only met twice, but the stalking game had been our foreplay for weeks.

  We were the same. Pretending to hate each other when in fact we wanted each other desperately. Blake was behind me in two steps. Pressing his hardness against my backside. I backed my ass against his hard cock. Desperate to have him inside me.

He teased me by putting his hand up my skirt up. He pulled my panties down my legs and put them in his pocket. He likes trophies, I thought, moaning in anticipation.

  He rubbed my wetness with his fingers, as I gasped. Then his long sexy fingers were inside me, my warm, wet pussy closed around his fingers.

"You have a nice cunt." He whispered, breathing heavily against the back of my neck. "I don't like you and I can see straight through your little games... Jamie."

"I don't want you to like me, you arrogant prick." I whispered back. He thrust his long fingers deeper inside me, faster. It was angry, and primal... and it was exactly how I liked it. I felt the orgasm coming, so did he.
He pulled his fingers out of my dripping wet pussy and licked them. A look if great arrogance on his sexy face. As if by leaving me hanging, he had the upper hand in the sexual power struggle between us.

I turned to face him, my hand between my legs, over my skirt, and finished myself off by pressing down on my clit. I was looking into his eyes when I came. His adjusted himself, showing me exactly what he was packing in those faded blue jeans. I licked my lips. He was huge.

"More wine?" He asked, holding up the bottle? I smiled. I won this round. Blake B. James was calling a truce.

He took another 2 wine glass from the overhead cupboard. I smiled when he reached up. The bottom of his t-shirt lifted up, revealing his low slung jeans and no sign of underpants. I was right. He didn't wear underwear. I knew men.

  I knew this man. He was bad news for a girl with an obsession problem. That's the moment I decided I could never fuck him.

We sipped our wines, exploring each other's faces. Then I noticed his eyes. To my surprise, they were dark blue, like his brother and Molly. Not black. His pupils were so dilated, they made his eyes look black. I wondered what kind of drug he was addicted to.

  We continued to sip our wine and study each other in silence.

  He was taller than me by a couple of inches. Six foot two, perfect for sex in the shower, I thought. I downed my glass of wine and made a move to walk past him. He stopped me, his hand on my arm.

"Would you like to look around? Particularly... do you want to see my bedroom?" He whispered, intentionally brushing my ear with his lips.

"No." I whispered back, our lips were inches apart.
He leaned closer still, his face filled with lust. It took every ounce of self control to not give him what he wanted. What we both wanted. For me to grab his face and kiss him hungrily. I was desperate to taste those snarking full lips.

  But I wouldn't give in... yet... I brushed past him, picked up my bag and let myself out of the mansion.

I walked home, smiling. Satisfied with the turn of events. I loved the inside of the mansion. Especially Molly.

  Ashton was everything I expected. Blake was far, far more than I expected. I was determined to go back to that house another time, back to Molly and both brothers.

'Are you around?' My phone lit up as I neared my apartment block.

I didn't reply. I frowned. I knew Constable Matt had watched me go into the mansion with Molly.

  My instincts told me he'd also seen me leaving the mansion just now. I knew he was either sitting in his car outside my apartment, or nearby. I looked around for the police cruiser.

"Where are you?" I whispered. I'm not gonna lie, I found the fact that Matt was obsessed with me very arousing. It's the ultimate rush for an attention seeking control freak like me. Plus, I was horny as hell after being finger banged by that bastard Blake. I texted Matt back.

'Come up Stalker.' I let myself into my apartment and left the door ajar for Matt.