Second Encounter

My pussy ached while I walked to work the next morning. In the best possible way. Constable Matt finally fucked me the way I like it. Hard.

  I smiled, remembering him pounding my pussy with his harder than usual cock. He was angry because I went into the mansion, and felt threatened because by now, everyone knew the Beauchamp heirs lived there.

Constable Matt finally treated me like the cock loving whore I really was. Instead of treating me like the girl he wanted to take home to meet his mother. That was not me. I could pretend to be that girl, if it meant getting fucked how I liked it. I lived for raw sexual attraction. I didn't want to be loved. I wanted to be wanted.

One thing I knew was both Beauchamp heirs wanted me. Especially the younger one with the massive cock. My pussy pulsed at the memory of him in his faded blue jeans. I had to stop walking, the combination of desire and post-sex pain was too much. I held onto their mansion's rusty old fence for support.

I couldn't wait to go back inside the house. I smiled, knowing I still had the letter in my bag. That letter was a perfect backup plan.

I was disappointed to make it all the way to the traffic lights without seeing the antique drapes move. I wondered if the fact that Ashton lived there now would stop pervert Blake from stalking me. I hoped not. I had never been so excited or horny as I was since he moved in. And I was a girl who was always horny.

I was at the traffic lights, fighting the urge to look back at the bay windows when the sheet curtains moved. I smiled then forced myself to make an angry face and turned to look in his direction.

  Blake was standing in the window wearing nothing but his faded, low slung jeans. Giving me an eyeful of his muscular torso. He had the perfect amount of hair on his muscular chest with a trail of dark hairs that went all the way down to his pelvis. Hmm, he doesn't shave down there, I thought. My pussy pulsed.

My eyes lingered on the massive bulge in his crotch, where he was holding a note. I squinted, trying to read it. The note said "Molly wants you to come for lunch?" I smiled, then nodded. He smiled, revealing perfect white teeth. Fuck me, I thought, he's the sexiest pervert I'd ever laid my eyes on.

When the lights went green, I made certain I took big steps, squeezing my glutes to make my butt wobbled because I knew he was watching. And I knew he was an arse man. I knew that by the way he was looking at it when I was bending over the dishwasher the night before.

I almost had to stop walking halfway across the crossing when I remembered how he waited for my consent before touching me. Rich men were smart like that. They couldn't afford the sexual harassment lawsuits. Blake Beauchamp James was the type who would definitely keep the family lawyers very busy, if he wasn't smart.

I was so happy Molly invited me over for lunch. That little girl was a great wingman. I genuinely adored her. My obsessive love disorder had nothing to do with it. She was the cutest little kid I'd ever met and the best part was, she was as obsessed with me as I was with her daddy and uncle.

  I spent the next three and a half hours wondering what lunch would involve. I said a silent prayer to the sex gods, hoping Blake's massive dick was on the lunch menu.

By 12pm, my white cotton panties were soaked through from the anticipation. For me, usually, the anticipation was more exciting than the sex itself. But after last night, after the way Blake fingered me then left me hanging, I knew the sex would be way, way better than the anticipation.

I considered taking my panties off and going over for lunch commando, but then I was worried Blake would find that too slutty. I wanted to be just slutty enough to drive him mad with lust.