My Inheritance

Blake took me in his arms and carried me to my bed. We had hot, sweaty, angry sex. Neither of us were holding anything back any more. We were biting and scratching. Sucking and licking. It was incredible.

Afterwards, I lay in his arms playing with his hairy chest. My body throbbed in the best possible way. My breasts were covered in love bites. Tomorrow I'd have bruises all over my backside and thighs from Blake's fingers. I'd never felt more satisfied.

"I think you're the bravest but silliest girl I've ever met." He said, then frowned at himself. He was staring at the ceiling, as if it were a words had accidentally slipped from his lips.

"How's Ash doing?" He tuned to face me, a look of pain in his eyes. Then looked at the ceiling again.

"He's fine. He's the golden child, Genevieve would forgive him anything." He looked back at my face again. "How did you know he wasn't impotent?"

"He was watching us, that first time, at your front door." Blake looked horrified. "I don't know him that well, but I know all his sexual issues are in his mind. There's absolutely nothing wrong with his sex drive or his... equipment..."

"OKAY... TMI..."

"He just needs to be treated like a normal man." I studied Blake's beautiful face. "Men like Ash hate sympathy and even though you don't realise you do it, you look at him with pity. And I bet you your $20 million inheritance so did Stacey."

"I can't help it. I do pity him. It kills me seeing him in that wheelchair every day. He was so strong, an amazing athlete..."

"Don't pity him. He's sexy, rich and gorgeous. He can still be an athlete... he is built like a Greek God..."

"Do I need to get a bucket of ice water and hose you down?" Blake asked, playfully putting his hand over my mouth to stop me talking about his brother. I bit his hand and laughed.

"What I'm saying is, you don't need to pity him."

"Why are you so wise?" He asked.

"I'll tell you one day. Not today, it's been a day!" I said, kissing his neck. Blake laughed, pulling me into his arms.

"How is this going to work? I can't stay away from you. We're too sexually compatible.... And, I'm not going to make you choose, because I have a feeling your choice won't be me." He said then laughed. Frederick Blake Beauchamp James knew me so well.

"Why don't they call you Fred? Or Freddy?" I asked, changing the subject.

"There are eight Fredericks in my family, it's too confusing. Anyway... don't try and change the subject Missy."

"I can't control how I feel about your brother, I have an attachment disorder. It's called Obsessive Love Disorder." I typed the condition into Google on my phone then handed it to him so he could read. I watched his face as he read and listened, he was confused but he didn't interrupt. "Sometimes, I see someone and fall madly in love with them... I become obsessed with them. That's what your brother is for me."

"But you met me first." He pouted, confused. "Why aren't you obsessed and madly in love with me?"

"I am... madly in love with your dick..." I said, kissing my way down his body. Blake frowned and pulled me back up his body to face him again. I sighed and continued, "I found Ash online before I met either of you in person." He watched my face, while he processed my information.

"You've only known him a few weeks. And you believe you're actually in love with Ash?"

"It's hard to explain... but my disorder makes me believe I am, yes." I explained. Blake looked up and the ceiling, frowning. "It's irrational. Inexplicable. And always ends badly, for me. The only people who love me back are fucking crazy."

"Have you ever thought maybe they're not crazy, but you make them that way?" Blake jokes.

Hmm, I thought, now there's a perspective I'd never considered. We sat in silence for a long time, both reflecting on our conversation.

"I want you to be my date tomorrow night." Blake said after a while. I turned to face him. I couldn't believe how calm and accepting he was after my revelations.

"Your date to what?"

"My Movember fundraiser ball."

"It's a school night. Who has has a ball on a Monday night?"

"Rich people who don't have to get up for work on Tuesday morning." We both laughed. He was watching my face, waiting for a reply.

"No. I can't be your date." He looked shocked, clearly this was a man who wasn't used to hearing the word no.

"Why not?" He asked, frowning.

"Well for starters, all my $10, 000 couture dresses are at the cleaners." I joked, rolling my eyes.

He laughed, nuzzling my neck.

"I'll buy you a dress. Come shopping with me tomorrow." I studied his face, were we having a real life Pretty Woman romance?

"I'm not Julia Roberts and you're not Richard Gere, I will never scrub up enough to fit in with your crowd, if Genevieve is anything to go by. Plus, I don't need your money, I meant what I told your mother. I'm probably as rich as you are." He laughed, then rubbed his arm when I punched him. I clicked on my phone banking app then showed him my bank balance.

"Woah. You have almost $2 million dollars in your account." He was so shocked, he snatched my phone out of my hands and zoomed in to verify.

"$1,890,000 to be exact. I was the only next of kin my step mother had... so when she died... I
inherited her estate, by default. I couldn't stand to live there after she was gone so I sold it... who knew a two bedroom Art Deco apartment in Potts Point was worth so much?"

"Ummm, everyone! It's a prime real estate location, one of the most expensive in the world." Blake said, his mouth still open in shock at the fact that I didn't know the value of the Sydney property market.

"See, I'm rich... like you."

"Well, my brother and I are worth about ten times that, in property alone, RACH... so yes, you're rich. But not like us." He laughed again when I punched him harder.

"That's stupid money. What the hell do you do with that amount of money?" I couldn't fathom what life with twenty millions dollars in 'property alone' felt like.

"Spend it! Have fun! TRAVEL. Buy nice shit. Eat nice food..." He went on and on, listing a hundred different ways to spend $20 million. "Why are you even working at the post office and not suntanning that sexy bum on the French Riviera?"

"I haven't spent a cent of it. I'm too scared to. I'm worried the lawyers made a mistake and that someone will take it away from me. Then I'd have to pay it all back." Blake was staring at me with a look of wonder. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me intimately, of course, I giggled uncontrollably.

"Why do you do that? Weirdo." He laughed. "You're calling in sick at the post office tomorrow and coming shopping with me. Then you're coming to my fundraiser, as my date." I stared at his face, thinking.

"Okay to having a sickie, and okay to coming to your ball, but not okay to being your date. That would be mean, to Ash."

Blake started at me again. His black eyes filled with understanding, he smiled and nodded.