one

Jungkook pov

I woke up early again as my alarm went off and headed to the washroom and did my morning routine. A wore a white shirt black jeans and my favourite pair of timberlands.

I then picked my phone got out of my room and quickly made some cereals.
After I was done eating I heard a car honking and locked the door behind me as I headed outside.

There was jin hyung in his car with hobi hyung in the passenger seat. "Morning jin hyung morning hobi hyung" I said "morning kookie" they both said in unison and I giggled and got in the back seat and jin hyung started driving.

"How was your day kookie?" Asked jin hyung "it was fine I just watched Netflix and studied" I replied "if you were free you could have come to us" said hobi hyung "I did not want to trouble you both you always take care of me and protect me from the bullies, I thought you might be busy" I replied. "Oh kookie you never trouble us we love when you come over and as for the bullies it's our duty to protect you, and after all they all say rubbish about you and they are a bunch of assholes" said jin hyung "no bad words hyungie" I said he huffed and then said fine.

Jimin pov

I groaned because of the alarm and quickly searched for my phone to shut it off. Today I was going to a new school with some of my friends. The reason because somehow some students knew we were vampires and thought that we would suck their blood and kill them like any cliche vampire stories or movies.

I woke up and headed towards my bathroom to do my morning routine. I changed into a black shirt and jeans and then headed downstairs. Well let me tell you about vampires, we are not as dangerous as you think we are, we do drink blood but not human we drink blood of animals until we find someone and then we survive with their blood, about sun well we take pills to protect us from sun, we also have more strength than humans and we have superhuman speed.

"EARTH TO JIMIN, I am asking you to do your breakfast quickly we have to go to school" I flinched and looked up and saw Yoongi hyung stood with a plate in his hand. "Sorry I zoned out" i said "you clearly did now eat your breakfast all of you and we'll be heading to our new school." Oh did I forget to tell you? I most probably did, I live with my hyungs.

"Jimin you are zoning out again we have to go eat quickly" said Taehyung
"What happened to you jimin?" Asked Namjoon hyung "I'm fine hyung" i said and quickly started eating my breakfast.

After we were done we headed outside after locking the doors and tae and I sat in front me being on the driver's seat and namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung at the back and headed towards our new school.

A/N
Hey guys first chapter of the book is published I hope you like it I'll try to work harder on the next chapter and will try to make it longer.

Do vote if you like it, and I love my lovely readers.

Your author💜💜💜💜