twenty one

Author's POV

Jungkook woke up early from the excitement of their plan and the chance to finally relax and have some fun, now that he have got even more new friends he was anticipating the holiday even more. He freshened up real quick changing into

And headed to the kitchen to make himself a sandwich to eat along with his banana milk

And headed to the kitchen to make himself a sandwich to eat along with his banana milk. Seokjin had already decided that he'll make them something to eat along the way and they would buy some snacks if they might get hungry.

Jungkook being ready with everything brought his bag down double checking everything again like a mom would "hmm- toothbrush? Check! Switched off electric appliances? Check! Switched off all the lights? Check! Banana milk? CHECK!" Of course banana milk being his first priority.

Content with his checking he finally switched off the lights of the hallway and locked the front door sitting on the doorstep waiting for his hyungs to pick him up. "Tch never on time they're always late" jungkook said with boredom written over his face, as if he wasn't 15 minutes early due to the overexcitement.

After 15-20 minutes jin and hoseok were at jungkook's driveway and jungkook whined about how they were late and he have been waiting for hours. They had planned on meeting the others at a centre point between their houses from where they can take off for the beach resort that they had booked and that's where they found the other four waiting.

"At least someone was on time" jungkook said side eyeing his hyungs, "oh please we didn't ask you to sit outside 15 minutes early" jin snapped back making jungkook playfully glare at him and make a pout, jin teased him back taking his tongue out.

With that they all were on their way to the resort, blasting music from the radio, singing and dancing, eating snacks and having fun throughout the whole trip and they were finally here.

All of them ran towards their resort with their luggage in their hands. They had booked 3 rooms and once they got the keys they of course decided their roommates by a game of rock paper scissors. "I don't really care who I get, all I need is peace in my room" yoongi said, "We are here to have funnn don't tell me you're gonna sleep all day yoongi" taehyung side eyed yoongi while saying this and the other laughed.

And finally the roommates were selected. Yoongi - namjoon
Taehyung - jimin - hoseok
Jungkook - seokjin (yall thought I would give you jikook huh- M NOT THAT OBVIOUS)
Yoongi was particularly happy to have namjoon as he would get his peaceful time, (that is until he break's smth) while the rest also didn't have any complaints either.

Tho exhausted from the long ride all of them left to their own rooms to keep their luggage and met in the lobby to go to the beach.

As soon as their feet came in contact with the sand you could see six fully grown men run towards the water as if they were merman's in their past life and just got reunited with the love of their life, ocean, but behind them there was yoongi slowly strolling to consume his energy.

Taehyung along with hoseok and jungkook were the first ones to run into the water fully enjoying themselves throwing water at each other and slowly the others joined in, "jimin-ah put me down- NO DONT THROW ME IN WATER YOU KNOW IM YOUR SOULMA-" and before taehyung could even complete his sentence he was thrown in to the water by jimin who was laughing maniacally, but a yelp left his mouth and he was submerged in the water by taehyung who pulled his leg from below.

Jungkook was giggling watching them mess around when he himself was attacked by water straight at his face which might or might not have went up his nostrils, he slowly looked in the direction of the troublemaker and the challenge was on. In the coming few seconds you could see a crazy laughing jin running around the beach with a muscle bunny chasing him down with heaps of sand in his hands ready to attack jin AND YOU SEE A MAGICAL JUMP BY THE MUSCLE BUNNY (literally flew like a seagull) AND THE CRAZY ALPACA IS TACKLED DOWN, ding ding ding the muscle bunny wins, the other five were watching the chaos unfold in amusement. "I didn't know i had to add jungkook in my list of 'people to be careful of' until now-" namjoon said watching the scene wide eyed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
A/N (unedited spare my grammer mistakes if any)
Anddd your dusty musty crusty very bad author is back with a shitty chapter.
Hola bunnies how yall doing im so so so so so sorry for keeping yall hanging and giving this disappointment of a chapter for my comeback but the thing is i kind of was losing myself, idk what to write anymore, how to write it, and im really tempted to change this book to a normal jk jimin book because idk how to add jimin as a vampire, how will the story grow now, (yall feel free to give me suggestions abt jimin as vampire and how to make it work) its all blank, but watching yall love this so much made me feel so guilty for leaving yall hanging so i posted this hope yall forgive me for this bad chapter :( i will try to write another whenever i can.

I love yall so much thank you for supporting this story sm even tho it isnt even great

I hope yall have a great day/night feel free to contact me whenever you want, here is my insta if anyone wanna talk @eight_makes_one_straykid

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH 💜💜💜💜

Author-nim