ten

Jungkook Pov

I got up at 10 because it was sunday we all had plans of going to the mall today.

I did my morning routine and got ready

After getting ready I went downstairs to make some breakfast but ended up with eating just cereals

After getting ready I went downstairs to make some breakfast but ended up with eating just cereals. After getting done with the food I sat down to watch some Netflix until jin hyung came to pick me up to go to the mall.

After about 30 minutes of watching netflix I heard the car honking from outside and I knew it was jin hyung so I headed outside while locking the door on my way.

"Yah jungkook ah good morning!" Hobi hyung said enthusiastically. "Good morning to you and jin hyung too" I said and sat in the back seat as usual. "Good morning jungkookie, ok so we will be going to the mall and the others will meet us there only near the arcade" jin hyung said and looked at us for a brief moment before focusing on the road again.

After an hour or so and some small chats we finally arrived at the mall. "Ah finally. I wish we are early this time" I said and we all walked in the mall and towards the arcade.

Jimin Pov

I woke up due to the sound of my alarm clock. Well pretty unexpected because there is always someone to wake me up. Well I am glad I did put an alarm today.

I got out of bed did my morning routine and got ready for the day, today we were supposed to go to the mall, and now that they know we are vampires I feel nice and not burdened to hang out with them. I changed into

(Ignore the glasses jeez jimin does wear glasses a lot tho)

After getting ready I headed downstairs to eat breakfast. On reaching downstairs I only saw yoongi hyung in the kitchen eating cereals "oh you are awake? Thank god it's not taehyung or else he wouldn't have let me eat in peace" Yoongi said taking another bite from his cereals and getting back to looking through his phone.

"Yeah it does feel kinda peaceful and quite without him but did you wake up early or what?" I said taking out a packet of blood for myself and starting to drink it. "I just wanted to have a peaceful breakfast so I woke up early. Infact you woke up early too which is kinda rare" Yoongi said looking at me for a brief second before focusing on his phone again.

"Ah I see so I'll wake the rest up for them to get ready and then we can leave also on our way can we buy the sun protection pills because mine are almost finished and I need them" I said taking a sip of my blood.

"Yeah sure I want them too, you go wake them up and let me enjoy the peacefulness until it lasts" Yoongi said and I got up to wake namjoon and taehyung up. I woke both of them up and went downstairs sitting on the sofa and scrolling through my phone while eating a sandwich to pass my time.

"Good morning jimin and yoongi" namjoon said and we both replied with a good morning.

After all of us were done with our breakfast we all headed outside and locked the door and got into the car.

"I'll drive today" taehyung said now sitting in the driver's seat I sat in the back with namjoon.

After half an hour we finally arrived at the mall and headed towards the arcade just as we planned to. On reaching the arcade we found the rest of them were already there. "Yay we were first this time" jungkook said excitedly and I found it cute.

"Ok how that all of us are here let's play some games!" Taehyung exclaimed and him and jungkook ran inside the arcade excitedly.

"Both of them are still babies" jin said and we all nodded walking inside.

Jungkook Pov

After waiting for sometime the rest arrived "yay we were first this time" I said and taehyung and I ran inside to play some games. First we played wack a mole in which I had high score. "How are you so good at this" taehyung said stomping his foot.

"I told you I am a champ in this game" i said and then we went to play other games.

After playing some games we ended infront of a claw machine of stuffed toys. "Let's try this it has a bunny and i want it please tae tae" I said making puppy eyes while looking at him. "Sure you try then I'll try after you" tae said. We tried for a long time but we couldn't win that bunny and I wanted it it was so cute.

"Lemme try to win it for you" I heard a deep voice and someone's presence behind me a shiver ran down my spine. I looked back and saw jimin hyung standing behind me he looked so intimidating and good I felt myself blushing when I made eye contact with him.

Jimin Pov

We also started playing games ans roaming around. When I was looking around I saw tae and jungkook standing infront of a claw machine and trying to get a stuffed toy.

They tried a lot but couldn't win so I walked towards them and stood behind jungkook and said "lemme try to win it for you" jungkook turned around and looked at me and started to blush he looked so innocent and cute. "Sure" he said in a tiny voice.

"Which one do you want" I asked him.
"T-the b-bunny one" he stuttered a little and i found it cute. "Wait I'll get it for you" I said putting a coin in the machine and I got the bunny. When I got the bunny I gave it to jungkook.

"Wait it was this easy? We've been trying since so long and it took you one attempt?" Tae said looking stunned and i just  laughed at him. "It's a secret" I said. "Aren't you guys hungry? Let's go to the food court" hoseok said.

"We all agreed and headed towards the food court. Well it was nice today specially watching jungkook blush..... wait what am I talking about ah jimin he thinks of you as a friend and you too. We all talked on our way to food court.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
..
.

..
.
.
.
..
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
Hello my lovely bunnies your author-nim here. I hope you guys are doing good I am so sorry for a late update again but I was running out of ideas and couldn't decide what to write but I am back with a chapter.

Also I made an insta account for Wattpad it's name is jeon_kookie_maknae_96 so if you guys wanna follow you can I'll tell you guys when will I update a chapter there it has no posts cus I made it just now for my book so do follow.

I love you guys so much I hope you like this chapter jikook is getting closer!!

Please vote and comment.

I love you guys very much thanks for supporting.

Your author 💜💜💜💜