eleven

Jungkook Pov

We all headed for the food court cus by now we all were pretty hungry. "Ok so I'll have a big mac and french fries you guys buy whatever you want!" taehyung said excitedly running towards the counter to order the food.

"What do you want jk?" Asked jin hyung looking at me after asking hobi hyung his order. "Um- I don't want anything from McDonald so I'll take a pizza instead with sprite" I said

"Hmm but I want burger and hobi too so I'll go get our order and you go get yours with someone else" jin hyung said and i nodded and him and so he went to order his and hobi hyung's food.

"I'll go with you I want pizza too" i heard jimin hyung say and I turned towards him and he was staring at me. "Ye-yeah sure we can go together" shit I stuttered I shouldn't have why did I.

So we went together to place our order and after that we came back and started talking while waiting for our food. All of us were talking about random things and after 15 mins our order was ready and we all brought our food.

"Ah I was so hungry finally got the food" taehyung said. "I know right I was starving even after I had breakfast in the morning" jin hyung said while taking a bite of his burger.

"Ok so what are we gonna do next after eating?" Hobi hyung asked. "Umm I don't know we can go to one of our house and hang out" I said while eating a slice of my pizza.

"Hmm that sounds nice let's go to our house!" Namjoon hyung exclaimed and we all agreed after we were all done eating we all decided that we all will divide ourselves so that we all can reach the house easily. In one car me taehyung and jimin hyung and in the other car namjoon hyung jin hyung hobi hyung and suga hyung.

"So lets decide what we'll do once we reach home" taehyung said looking back at me and then at jimin hyung who was driving.

"Um I don't know let's play something? Do you play any video games?" I said oh I like video games very much specially overwatch.

"Oh yes I do I play overwatch what do you play?" Tae hyung said looking at me and I replied excitedly. "Ah yes I do play overwatch it's my favourite game" and then we both started discussing about the game.

Jimin Pov

Once they both knew they play the same game they got so immersed in talking about it that they didn't even know when we reached home.

"Guys we have reached take you conversation inside the house" i said looking at them and jungkook seemed kinda flustered.

I parked the car and then we all went in the rest of the guys were already there watching something. "Oh you guys arrived nice we were just picking up a film to watch do you guys have any suggestions" Yoongi said while drinking his packet of blood.

"Um how about a scary movie?" Taehyung suggested. "Hmm I am ok with it after all it's been long since we all watched one, are you guys ok with watching one?" I said looking at the rest of them. "Hmm I don't mind but I am a little scared so can I sit between two of you guys?" Jungkook said looking at all of us and I smiled from his cuteness.

(Um time skip to night time)

"Wait let me bring some blankets for all of us and you guys can sleep over at our house today" I said and rushed upstairs to find blankets for all of us. After I was done I brought all the blankets and all of us took one.

"Can I sit between yoongi hyung and jimin hyung?" Jungkook said looking at us with his doe eyes and I couldn't say no to those eyes. "Yeah sure I dont mind" i said and I saw him getting a little relaxed then he looked at Yoongi to see if he is okk with it.

"Yeah I don't mind either sure" he said and I saw jungkook completely relax and all three of us sat on the floor huddled up.

We were watching the movie with jungkook peeking from under his blanket and yoongi already asleep while all the others were focused on the movie when suddenly there was a jump scare and jungkook screamed and jumped on me. All the others got scared of jungkook's scream and then jungkook looked up at me and mumbled an I am sorry. "It's alright" i whispered back. "Can I please hug you I am scared" jungkook whispered back looking genuinely scared not even looking in the direction of the tv.

So I got an idea "come infront of me I'll hug you from behind" I said looking at jungkook. His eyes widened "are you serious can I really?" Jungkook said by now blushing a little. "Yeah sure you are scared and if we stay like this cuddled you won't be scared" I said and jungkook crawled on my lap and sat between my legs while I hugged him from behind and rested my back on the sofa. "You guys are cuddling? Can someone cuddle me too I am kinda scared" hoseok said looking at us he was also peeking from the blanket like jungkook.

"Yeah I'll cuddle you I love cuddles" taehyung said and they both cuddled by now all of us were cuddling and watching the movie. The movie for me wasn't scary at all it was just so not real.

After some time I heard some snoring and looked down to see jungkook asleep. He was snoring so cutely. I let him sleep. "Jungkook is already asleep?" Jin asked me now looking at jungkook. "I just nodded. "I'll put him to bed" i said and picked jungkook up bridal style and carried him to my room and put him on the bed gently. After covering him with a blanket I went downstairs to finish the movie.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.

.
.
.
..

..

A/N
Hey bunnies how are you your author-nim here I am so so sorry for this late update. AND GUESS WHAT GUYS MY BOOK GOT 1.08K GUYS ITS MY FIRST BOOK AND I AM SO HAPPY I LOVE YOU GUYS AND BECAUSE OF YOU THIS HAPPENED THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. 🎉🎊🎉🎊

Anyways umm none of you guys followed my insta account 👉🏻👈🏻
I'll still mention it if you guys want to follow it's  jeon_kookie_maknae_96

Anyways you guys don't comment either please comment so I know that you guys like the book or not.

Please vote and comment

I love you guys so much

Your author 💜💜💜💜