thirteen

Jungkook POV

We started talking while waiting for the teacher to come. "Kookie you slept  in between the movie you know jimin had to carry you to his room" jin hyung said. "Ah I know but I was scared and sleepy so I fell asleep, I'm sorry jimin hyung you had to carry me." I said now looking at jimin hyung. "Ah it's ok you weren't heavy don't be sorry" jimin hyung said looking at me and giving me a smile I looked down getting a little shy.

After some time of talking finally the teacher entered the class, but she wasn't alone there was a girl standing beside her the whole classroom broke into whispers. 'wah she is so pretty',
'i wanna date her' all of the boys and some girls started talking. "So class we have a new student in our class this year, please introduce yourself dear." The teacher said motioning for the girl to speak. The girl looked at everyone smugly as if she knew that she was so pretty and was liking all the attention.

'I don't like her attitude' I thought. "Hello everyone my name is jina Choi jina I hope you'll take good care of me" she said. "I don't think I like her" tae whispered in my ear and I giggled a little "same" I whispered back. And we both laughed a little.

"Ok jina go sit behind jimin and taehyung" the teacher said making tae and jimin hyung groan a little. "Why does she have to sit behind us i already hate how smug she is, I hope she doesn't annoy us thinking she can get every boy she wants" taehyung said and jimin hyung nodded whispering an I hope so cus jina was now already in our row and went and sat on the last bench after teacher pointed where she is supposed to sit.

All of the day went as it normally went with all of us talking about random things in between the lessons sometimes even getting some glares from the teacher.

After half the classes it was finally time for break. We went to the roof as usual. "So I have a feeling that this girl is gonna come after either tae or jimin what do you guys think" namjoon hyung said once we sat down on our spot.

"Hmm I think you're right she looks like the person who will go after rich and handsome people" hobi hyung said and i nodded my head too "only if she knew I am gay" taehyung said laughing and all of us started laughing. She looked kinda scary.

"Anyways this weekend was really fun let's do something like this next week too." I said wanting to change the topic because I did not want to talk about her and also because I really wanted us to go somewhere and have fun together again.

"Hmm we can go to water park or an amusement park next weekend you guys choose from both the options." Taehyung said getting excited too.

"I want to go to amusement park this time!" i said taking a bite out of my sandwich and drinking my banana milk getting excited.

"I am fine with amusement park too I haven't been on a rollercoaster since so long" jimin hyung said joining us in the conversation.

"Ok so let's go to amusement park this weekend" Yoongi hyung said and tae and me started jumping around.

Jimin POV

"Ok so let's go to amusement park this weekend" Yoongi said and jungkook and tae started getting excited and running around the whole roof. They both are such a baby.

We all laughed watching them.

After sometime the break was over so we all got up and headed to the class picking the books we needed on our way.

We all sat down waiting for the teacher to show up while talking.

"Hi I'm jina you might already know me, do you wanna be friends with me"
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

..
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N
Hey bunnies your author-nim here. I'm so sorry for the late and small update but I fell sick and had school and stuffs going on so I could post. I hope you like this chapter I'll try to post soon.

You guys are supporting the book so much and I'm so happy.

If you guys wanna follow me on insta you can on jeon_kookie_maknae_96

Take care of yourself be safe don't go out and don't want my bunnies to fall sick, and if you have any problem or you are feeling down you can always talk to me I'll always be there and try to help you guys out.

Please vote and comment.

I love you guys a lot

Your author 💜💜💜💜