fifteen

Jimin POV

Anyways the class went on without any bothering from jina and I focused on the class as much as I could or as much as my brain could take in.

After the classes were done taehyung nudged me and said "yah why didn't you help me huh what if I would have said something very wrong or stupid! You know that I always say something dumb in these kind of situations!"

I just laughed and said "you should know how to deal with these situations yourself I won't be there always to help you out with them"

And after that all the classes went as usual with no more disturbing.

After that we were all done with classes and went outside to keep our books and stuff in our locker.

"Tae the new student is already hitting up on you and now that you rejected her maybe she'll come after jimin" namjoon hyung said as we were going out and now all of us stood outside the school near our car.

"I wouldn't give her a chance with me imma say it on the face that I don't like her or even wanna be friends with her" I said and suddenly heard someones voice behind me. "What did you say?!"

I look back and find jiya behind me looking pissed off, guess she have heard the conversation. "Oh jiya what are you doing here?" I say trying to loosen the atmosphere.

"DON'T TRY TO ACT ALL INNOCENT I HEARD ALL OF YOUR CONVERSATION!!" She shouts and I cover my ears. "Calm down lady why are you acting like you are my gf and heard this conversation, and now that you have heard it yes I don't like you and wouldn't even wanna be friends with you in the first place" I say looking at her and her face reddens more with anger."you'll regret it in the future park jimin!" She exclaims "oh yeah I'm so scared~" I say trying to piss her off more. She stands for a few seconds and dashes off.

"Now now she already knows how I feel I hope she doesn't trouble me again" I say with a sigh.

"You made her angry jimin I hope she doesn't do something stupid" namjoon says. "She is kinda scary" jungkook says while a shudder runs up his spine and we all laugh at his comment, he is so adorable.

Well we'll see what will she try to do 'to get me back' and as if I can't deal with it I'm a vampire afterall I can kill her in a sec. Sigh so much for being handsome.

We all go in our cars unbothered for now and head home.

Jungkook POV

I get in the car with the hyungs. Jiya was scary, what if she try to do something to us I shiver after thinking that and shake my head to get rid of these kinds of thoughts.

We talk on the way home and then we reach my place I say bye to hyungs and enter my place.

A/N
Hello bunnies your author-nims greatest apology cus my dumbass wasn't able to update and this chap ain't good at all I wish I could make it better.

Im so sorry you guys waited for so long and got such a shitty chapter bt ill try to work harder on this book also if you guys want some other book I'll write it too for you guys.

If you wanna follow me on insta my id is jeon_kookie_maknae_96

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH HAVE A GREAT DAY!! AND YK YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL ME YOUR WORRIES ILL TRY TO GIVE ADVICE AND HELP YOU GUYS OUT YOURE ALL MY BABIES.

vote and comment if you like the book.

Your author 💜💜💜💜