sixteen

Jungkook POV

I enter my place place my things and go for a shower. After I was done I dry myself and change into more comfy clothes put the dirty clothes in the laundry and go down to make myself something to eat while I play my game.

I was done making myself some food and headed towards my pc switching it on and putting my headphones while waiting for people to join.

I played for a few hours while eating my food after I won all the games I switched off the pc and went to my room to pick up my house keys because I thought why not go outside and buy some icecream and go to the park to eat there the main reason is that I am bored and have nothing better to do.

I locked my door and headed towards the convenience store to buy some ice cream while I was searching for my ice cream I bumped into someone and was about to apologize when I looked up "jimin hyung?" I said " oh hello jungkook what are you doing here? Also walk carefully you might fall down" jimin hyung said and patted my head.

I was little flustered but I answered "I came to buy some ice cream and go to the park because I was bored" he nodded and said "well I have nothing else to do too I came here to buy myself some snacks, would you mind if I join you?" I looked up at him while he was picking up some chips and other snacks. "I-I wont mind the more the better and we can get to know each other better too...." He laughed and said "so what are we waiting for let's check out and go to the park quick take any ice cream you want." I took cookies and cream and we headed towards the cash register payed for our stuff and went towards the park while I enjoyed my ice cream on the way.

Jimin POV

Wah what a nice day I MET JUNGKOOK IN THE CONVINCE STORE!! Wait why am I acting like a fanboy- i should stop- but he looks so cute when flustered. We bought ice cream and were on our way to the park.

I looked at jungkook and he was eating his ice cream so cutely I wanted to just wrap him in a blanket and keep him safe from this world. ...wait why am I acting like this- I JUST got to know this boy and I'm already falling for him SNAP OUT OF IT PARK JIMIN!

Apparently I was staring at jungkook for too long so he looked at me and our eyes met, he quickly looked down a lil flustered then he looked up again.

"What happened jimin hyung do you wanna taste this ice cream? it's really tasty" He said looking at me happily he took a spoonful and brought it near my face. "No I'm ok you eat" I said "NO it's tasty take a bite pleaseeeee" he said giving me puppy eyes and who am I to deny to this adorable boy I took a bite and let's be honest NO ONE CAN BEAT COOKIES AND CREAM IT WAS GOOD!

Jungkook looked at me happily when I said it was good "well it is cookies and cream how can it not be good" he said looking proud of what he just said and I chuckled at his cuteness.

We started talking about random things not feeling uncomfortable at all and started nearing the park by now jungkook was done with his ice cream.

We went into the park and found a shady place to sit at. (it sounds like bad shady but lmao I mean where there is shade don't get me wrong 🙂)
I took my cap off which i was wearing because of stupid sun even if I took pills to protect me but being cautious is always nice. Anyways we sat down and I took out the chips and cold drinks to eat while talking.

"So jimin hyung first question what's your favourite colour" jungkook asked while fully facing me. I kind of laughed at his simple question but answered anyway "it's black, what about you?" He didn't hesitate for a second and quickly said "red! It's such a pretty colour I love it! Ok so next question hmm how did you meet all your friends?"

A/N
Hello bunnies author-nim here AND AN UPDATE let's say I'm kind of happy with this update cus it was fully jikook hehe. I am so happy that so many people are supporting my book and now people started commenting too. I'll try to update again.

Also just so you know you guys can always talk to me I will always reply I'll be more than glad to talk to you guys.

I love you guys very very much our book is getting famous all because of you guys. If you wanna follow me on insta you can.

Vote and comment if you wanna

I love you guys so much.

Your author 💜💜💜💜