five

Jungkook Pov

The day went by normally without me getting bullied and it came time to go home, I live alone but I have both my parents who love me a lot but I never told them about the bullying because I do not want to worry them.

I went in jin hyung car because that's how I came to school and we headed towards my house first.

On reaching my house I quickly bid goodbye to both my hyungs and entered the house and quickly kept my bag in my room and headed towards the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

After I ate my food I went to my room to take a shower and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and went to take a nap.

Jimin Pov

The first day of school was nice, we had fun and tae made new friends.

We headed towards our house which  like before I told you I share with my friends on entering the house we headed to our different rooms to freshen up a little and then we will go to get some food.

I was the first one to finish and waited for the hyungs. "Ah why are you guys taking so long hurry up we will get late I am hungry" I shouted well they clearly were taking too long.

"As if you need that food to survive after all you need blood to survive" said Yoongi hyung stepping downstairs from his room.

"But I still have to satisfy my taste buds after all who can just like the taste of blood when there are wayy more better things in this world." I said, obviously we need blood but can you stay alive on one thing knowing there are so many delicious things in this world.

Yoongi hyung just rolled his eyes after hearing and soon tae and namjoon hyung came downstairs and we headed to get some food from McDonald.

After reaching home we planned on watching a movie and I took out four packets of blood from the refrigerator for us to drink and headed towards the living room where a movie was already playing.

"Yah the first day of school wasn't that  bad and we made some new friends" said taehyung while still looking at the movie.

"Yeah it was good but I feel bad for jungkook I never knew that such a sweet guy would get bullied" namjoon hyung said now looking at taehyung.

"Yeah I felt sad too but I am glad we have jiminie who protected him I hope he doesn't get bullied anymore" said taehyung sipping on his blood now looking at namjoon hyung.

"But there might be a reason for that no one gets bullied for no reason" Yoongi hyung suddenly spoke up and I nodded. I don't know what the reason is but maybe he is not that strong after all bullies pick up on the weak ones.

"But I liked jin hyung and hoseok hyung they were so nice and after all I lovr to make new friends" said taehyung excitedly.

"But do you think they will stay as friendly after they find out we are vampires" I said that's what happen every time we tell someone we are vampires they leave us as if they never knew us. Taehyung looked kinda sad but then spoke up "I hope not and I don't think they will they seem different" well that's for us to find out when the time comes for us to tell them.

After the movie finished we all were tired and we all headed to our rooms to sleep.

Time skip~ (because your author is lazy)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
Hello my dear bunnies your author-nim is here I hope you are doing good. I am so sorry for these late updates and small chapters but I'll try my best to update as soon as possible.

My exams are coming so I might post in a while but I'll try my best for you guys I love you guys.

Please vote and do comment because I'll like it when you guys do that and thank you so much for your love and support.

Your author 💜💜💜💜