nineteen

Jungkook POV

I freshened up and changed into some more comfy clothes and made myself some kimchi fried rice for lunch and sat down to watch something while eating.

After I was done eating I played some games and wore a hoodie over my t-shirt so when I go to meet jimin hyung I don't feel cold.

(So guys this was a jungkook POV book and well adding jimin POV makes me repeat stuff which you can obviously tell, so imma focus on jk pov rather than add both povs, there will be jimin pov when he wanna compliment jk or react to him like this chapter but rather than that I'll focus on jk pov only I'm sorry :( , I'm still open for your preferences)

Rather than going there beforehand I messaged jimin hyung that I'm leaving the house and he sent me an okay so I wore my shoes picked up my phone and house keys and headed outside locking the door and first stopped at a store to buy us some snacks then got going to the park.

I reached the park and go to the same spot me and jimin hyung talked on yesterday, jimin hyung wasn't here yet so I sit down under the tree shade and wait for him while opening a chips packet to munch.

After a few minutes I see a figure walking towards me and tense up a little but as soon as the said person gets close I realise it's jimin hyung and relax again.

"I didn't make you wait for long, did I?" Jimin hyung asks while sitting down beside me. "No, I came here just a few minutes ago" I say smiling at him.

He sits beside me "oh you bought some snacks! How thoughtful of you" he says making my cheeks heat up and I could just say a yes which was barely audible.

"So- well I said I'll tell you my story of how I met my friends" I say trying to start the convo "mmhmm" jimin hyung made a sound of approval and focused all his attention on me.

(Y'all imma try the authors pov now cus it'll make it easier for me to potray both of their actions, y'all can tell me to stop if you don't like this style)

Authors POV

Now that jimins attention was on jungkook he started telling the story of how he met his friends "Okay so first off when I was small I lived in Busan but my parents thought of coming to Seoul because the education here was better, also my parents had to go abroad to work so at some point I used to live with my aunt, she was very nice, always took really good care of me" jungkook said starting off with the basic 'why I came to Seoul'.

"Hmm but you still live alone, have your parents not come yet? And now there is no aunt too whom you live with, or do you-" jimin asked now munching on a bag of chips while occasionally sipping his pack of blood.

Jungkook laughed and answered "well my parents did go abroad right? So they live there only, they visit occasionally tho, that is whenever they are free, then after that when I was old enough to live alone my parents bought me that house so I don't be a burden on my aunt who recently got married at that time, even tho my aunt said I was no trouble but still I moved. I was kind of lonely in the beginning but still I became independent after some time and I liked it, also my aunt do visit twice a month tho, and then we have a lot of fun, she is the best aunt"

"Mmhmm i see I see, so how did you meet jin and hoseok after that?" Jimin asked again.

"So I met jin hyung and hobi hyung before moving to where I currently live, so basically I was uh- probably 7? Yeah so we had this park near my aunt's house where I ocassionally went with my aunt, so at that time I didn't really have friends so I used to play alone in the sand, one day as usual I was playing by the sand and I saw a kid fall down he looked hurt and started crying so I quickly ran to him, his knee was hurt so I sat down near him and he looked up I smiled at him and took out a bunny band aid from my pocket and put it over his wound, he looked at me and as I was about to say something his mom came 'hobi omg no you fell down? Let's go home we'll come tomorrow' that boy didn't say anything but smiled a little and waved at me and then he left, i felt so happy that finally I might make a friend" jungkook said.

"Omg that's so cute, you had bunny bandaids with you, my god you might be adorable as a kid, not that you're any less adorable now" jimin basically fanboys over jungkook.

Jungkook blushes getting all that attention and compliments, "I was pretty clumsy as a kid so I used to carry bandaids with me and as bunny is my favourite animal I got these really cute bunny bandaids" jungkook says.

"I mean you do look like a bunny so understandble" jimin says making jungkook flustered yet again and jimin smirks proud that he made this bunny boy red like a tomato.

Jungkook continues with the story "so the other day I go all excited to the park cus I felt like I'll make a friend, when I reach park i see him playing with some kids and me being the shy kid I was couldn't approach him however when he looks up and our eyes meet his face literally lights up and he waves at me jumping up and down and says 'hey bunny boy! How how are you!' I get happy and run to him 'thank you for helping me yesterday, wanna play with me?' he says and i nod my head getting all excited cus I finally made a friend."

"Oh my god I'm literally cooing over a baby I never met! I finished two packets of blood and didn't even realise" Jimin says clearly enjoying the story, and jungkook laughs yet again getting a little shy.

A/N
Note :- this is unedited y'all can comment mistakes so I can correct them

Hey bunnies your stupid author is back, who didn't update for so long, omg i feel so bad bt I'm so sorry I was running out of ideas and had exams. I'll try to update soon the next part will be how he met jin and idk some more stuff

Now that I'm free y'all can ask me things y'all wanna, like if you wanna know smth abt me and all, kinda like a QnA

I hope y'all are having a great day you can talk to me abt your worries or anything and can Obviously comment your views abt the book

I love y'all so much

Please vote and comment

Your author 💜💜💜💜