seventeen

Jimin POV

"ok so next question jimin hyung how did you meet your friends?" Jungkook asked me. Pretty big question just after asking about my favourite colour "you're jumping straight to the big question I see, but I'll answer not a big deal" I said and jungkook clapped excitedly like a seal and turned towards me.

"So first off well I was new to Seoul I just recently shifted from Busan I might be 10 years old" I said and jungkook nodded and said "I'm from Busan too" smiling and looking up at me. "Oh really? I finally have a friend from my hometown" I said smiling back and then continued.

"Ok so now that I came to Seoul I got transferred to a new school obviously, so it was my first day of new school it was really big and pretty. I waved my mom goodbye as she waved back from the car and said 'enjoy and make a lot of friends'. Then I walked inside the school looking around" after I finished speaking I took a sip of my blood and looked at jungkook, he looked so adorable he had his full focus on me, his big doe eyes staring at me and our eyes met and he kind of blushed and looked down 'ahh why is he so cute!' 'calm down jimin' I thought I cleared my throat and composed myself.

I then continued telling him the story.
"Ok so I was kind of lost in the school and couldn't find my class so I asked some senior to show me the way to my classroom. They helped me out and left me outside my classroom, I thanked them before entering the class. The teacher was sitting on her desk doing some work and the children were playing or talking among themselves cus the class didn't start yet-"

"Oh oh are you finally gonna meet someone?" Jungkook interrupted me and asked excitedly. I chuckled at his cuteness and replied with a yes. "Omg omg I'm so excited this is so interesting, you remember every detail even if you were just ten!" Jungkook exclaimed now basically bouncing on his place. I laughed again at the adorable bunny looking boy and answered "well most of the people remember what happened at the age of ten and even if they don't I am a vampire so I have great memory advantage, after all we live pretty long we can't forget everything can we?"  "oh yeah I almost forgot you were a vampire, and dont say everyone remembers what they did when they were ten, I barely remember anything" jungkook said while pouting and I found it so cute I wanted to pinch his cheeks. Again I composed myself- nevermind nothing can happen of me I'm slowly getting whipped for this boy. I cleared my throat and proceeded ahead.

"Okay so the time i entered the class the students stopped whatever they were doing and stared at me as if I was some alien, not gonna lie that made me pretty nervous. Anyways~ the teacher looked up from her work and smiled at me and said 'oh you might be the new student, please come in the center and introduce yourself dear' i nervously stepped forward the teacher also getting up and standing beside me keeping a hand on my shoulder. I gained the courage to speak up and introduced myself 'hi I'm park Jimin, I hope to make a lot of friends' the teacher then patted on my back and said 'ok jimin now go and sit beside taehyung, taehyung please raise your hand' a boy with black hair and pretty face raised his hand and i walked towards him to sit there."  "Omg you finally met tae hyung thats cool what happened next!" Jungkook asked excitedly I laughed at the excited bunny and continued.

FLASHBACK    (so this is jimin explaining jungkook his story from his pov from when he was small. You guys tell me that do you wanna see this in jk past too or do you want me to just let jk explain it in the present state? Also all the flashbacks will be in italic writing so you guys can know what's going on (: )

I walked towards the boy named taehyung and sat beside him. The moment I sat down I was bombarded by questions from the said boy. 'where are you from?' 'how old are you?' 'do you wanna be friends?' and all different types of questions i looked at him surprised he chuckled and then calmly said "hi my name is Kim taehyung, I already know your name from introduction jimin shi so where are you from?"  "I-im from Busan I'm new to Seoul" I answered "hmm I see so now that you're new you can have lunch with us I love making friends I have two more friends I'll introduce you to them they're great!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly and i was a little less nervous now, he seemed nice, i wish he won't mind me when he finds out I am a vampire tho.