seven

Jimin Pov

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yeah sure it's boring in here anyways" jungkook replied with a smile. He seems nice not like any other person I guess if I'll tell him that I am a vampire he won't leave.

"Ok let's go then" I said getting up from the spot I was sitting on when we got up taehyung looked at us and asked "Hey where are you guys going?" Now all of their attention was on us.

"We are going to the campus and I'll show hyung around the school because he is still new here" jungkook said and looked at me smiling. "Oh then enjoy we will meet you guys in the class" said jin hyung smiling and I just gestured jungkook that we should go and we headed outside the lunch room to roam around the school.

"Where do you wanna go first I'll show you" jungkook said looking back at me as he was walking a little ahead. "Well first the labs or the music and arts classrooms I guess or we can start with this floor and then continue with the second floor" I said now catching up with jungkook and by now walking beside him, he nodded.

Jungkook Pov

Jimin hyung catched up with me and we headed towards the first classroom which was arts.

After a while I was almost done showing him all the classroom and we were on the top floor now. "Where are we going now?" Jimin hyung asked as usual while looking around. "Now it's the last place of this floor and also a place I come whenever I want to be alone if you ever want to come you can come here" I said smiling taking him towards the roof which was always open.

Jimin Pov

We were done with all the classes but still walking so I asked where we're we going and he said  "Now it's the last place of this floor and also a place I come whenever I want to be alone if you ever want to come you can come here" well I became more curious now but nonetheless followed him.

After walking for some time we reached a door and jungkook opened and walked inside with me following behind him. I squinted my eyes because of the sudden light but slowly opened them and jungkook was infront of me smiling.

"This is my favourite place the roof it's quite and peaceful because no one comes here and only I know this place and now you too" he said beaming at me. I looked around and saw that the roof was pretty big. I walked towards the boundry to look down and saw the whole school campus, it looked so pretty. "Woah it looks so nice" I said and jungkook walked beside me also looking down. "I know right but now it's a place between the two of us I never showed this place to anyone and I want to keep it a secret so promise me you won't tell this place to anyone" jungkook said looking at me with his big doe eyes and he looked so innocent at that time just like a baby.

"Sure I won't tell anyone" I said and he smiled which made me smile too. "I believe you, but can we pinky promise" jungkook said looking at me and I can't so no he looked so pure so innocent so I extended my pinky towards him and he smiled and wrapped is pinky with mine and giggled.

Just then the bell rang and we made our way to the class together. When we entered the class all our friends were looking at us. We made our way to our seat and sat on it. "Where were you guys" taehyung whispered because the teacher have entered the class. "Jungkook showed me around all the classes and all the floors didn't we tell you guys before leaving" I said now looking in the front because the teacher started teaching. "You did but I am just confirming" tae whispered back while smirking. "Want me to wipe that smirk out of your face? You know I don't like that lame joke of yours" I whispered back clearly annoyed, I wish I didn't tell him that I was bi and kept it a secret. "Ok sorry I didn't mean to piss you of, gosh you are becoming like Yoongi day by day jeez" tae said dramatically making me roll my eyes.

Jungkook Pov

We entered back in the class and our friends were staring at us I came at sat beside hobi hyung. "Where were you jungkook we were you jungkook we were worried" both jin and hobi hyung said at the same time looking at me.

"Didn't we tell you before leaving that I am gonna show jimin hyung around the school?" I whispered because by now the teacher have entered the classroom.

"You did but we were still worried for you" they whispered and looked in the front. I felt safe and loved with them I love them so much I smiled to myself and focused on the teacher for the whole day and like this the whole day passed by.

Finally it was time to go home and as always jin hyung took me home. Now I was more close and friendly with tae hyungs friends they were very nice and I liked them.

And hyungs were pretty close with them too, jimin hyung was nice too. Next day was weekend so we thought why not meet up and have some fun and get to know each other better.

The idea was obviously taehyung hyungs to meet and my hyungs did not mind even a little bit and I thought it was a good idea after all they first time let me be friends with someone else and that meant that they were nice because I trust my hyungs and know that they never want anything bad to happen to me.

That how my day passed by and I went to bed exited for the next day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
Hey bunnies its you author-nim here I hope you guys are safe. Again sorry for the late update I am trying my best and I already had this chapter written but my internet finished so I couldn't post.

Also my exams are so close and I don't want to study I guess I don't fail wish for me.

I'll try my best to make chapter more interesting for you guys to read.

Please vote and comment I want you guys to comment atleast something I feel like you guys don't like the story. Atleast say something in the comment section.

I love you guys so much.

Your author 💜💜💜💜