eight

Jungkook Pov

I woke up early today very excited for the day because we were going outside to have fun. I quickly washed up and changed into

(Ignore the bag)And headed downstairs to wait for the hyungs

(Ignore the bag)
And headed downstairs to wait for the hyungs. I did not eat because we were planning to eat together and decide a place to go.

Just a few minutes later I heard the car honking and I quickly raced towards the door. There was jin hyung and hobi hyung as usual.

I locked the door and went towards the car and sat at the back. "Ah jungkook-ah you seem excited" jin hyung said looking at me. "It's been so long since we went somewhere so I am excited to go" I replied to him he nodded starting the car.

"Where are we going first?" I asked kinda curious about the place. "We will go to the cafe first and meet the rest of them in there and decide where to go" hobi hyung said looking at me and smiling.

"Ah look we have reached" jin hyung said after a while of driving stopping infront of a cafe which was not in my neighborhood because I never saw it.

We all got inside the cafe which smelled like vanilla and coffee when we stepped inside. It was very nice and colourful and I liked it very much I'll come here next time.

We were welcomed by an excited taehyung waving at us when we entered the cafe. "Yah you guys came come sit here" he shouted and all the people stared at him but he did not care and continued waving.

I waved him back as we all headed towards the seat beside the window where all of them were. "Ok let's all order something I am hungry let's eat" jin hyung said sitting beside namjoon hyung.

We all ordered our food and started talking while waiting for the food to arrive. "Ok so guys let's decide where are we supposed to go" hobi hyung said.

"Ah what about to the beach or a park for a little picnic so we can play too" said taehyung now getting more excited and almost jumping.

"Yay the food arrived!" Jin hyung said and as soon as the food arrived we dug in cus we were really hungry. "Ahh the food is so nice I'll come here again why didn't I know about it" we all said and honestly the food was very nice.

Jimin Pov

I was woken up by a very excited taehyung jumping up and down on my bed. My mistake I forgot to lock the door.

"Yahhh jimin-ahh wake up we will be late!"

"I swear to god taehyung get off me or I'll suck every last drop of blood from your body"

"Ok jeez calm down I'll get off now but come down quickly, I swear you should stay less with Yoongi you are becoming more like him day by day"

"Yeah yeah I'll come down now go"

And I heard taehyung leaving the room. I got up and did my morning routine and changed into

 I got up and did my morning routine and changed into

(Ignore the bag and glasses)

After I was done I went downstairs and was met with an over excited taehyung annoying both Yoongi and namjoon.

"Ah jimin you are finally here let's go now" namjoon hyung said I nodded and took a packet of blood out of the fridge to drink on my way.

And we were way too early and no one was at the cafe thanks to an over excited taehyung who was still jumping around like a five year old.

"Hey I think we should tell the others that we are vampires" namjoon said.

"But we just met them don't you think they will get scared of us?" Yoongi said.

"I think it's better to tell them now because they will think that we lied to them so it's vetter now" I said

"And after all we don't care if they leave because it's already happened to us a lot" Yoongi hyung said

"But they are nice I hope they don't leave us like others they are good and I liked them" tae said now getting a little sad and I felt sad because he was in such a good mood but that changed as soon as we heard the cafe bell go off signalling that someone arrived and the others were here.

We all greeted them and ordered food and decided a place to go to.

Tae suggested a beach or a park. After sometime the food came and we quickly are all the food cus we were all hungry after the food jungkook said "Let's go to a park we can have fun there and can also have lunch"

"Yeah I like the idea let's all go to the park I know one where not many people are there so we can play too" tae said and we all agreed. We all split the bill and payed for the food and went outside towards our cars to go to the park.

A/N

Hey bunnies your author-nim here I hope you guys are doing ok. I am really very sorry for not updating for so long but my exams started and I had a computer exam today so I was studying.

I am trying my best to update as much as I can while studying too so I am sorry again for the late updates.

I love you guys very much.

Please vote and comment.

Your author 💜💜💜💜