twelve

Jimin Pov

Through the movie all of the others were already asleep on the couches and some on the floor like Yoongi. After some cleaning and throwing away the juice cans and chips I went to my room to sleep too. I saw jungkook was snuggled to one of my pillow, I quietly entered the room to not wake jungkook up and quitely got on the bed and quickly fell asleep after some time.

Jungkook POV

I woke up the next day by my alarm and felt someone's presence beside me I jolted up from the bed which resulted in me falling from the bed. "Ahh...shit" I said getting up rubbing my back and looked up to see jimin staring at me which caused me to fall again. "Yah jimin hyung you scared me!" I exclaimed while jimin hyung was laughing so hard gripping his stomach.

Then I remembered that we came to his house for the night. "What happened why did you suddenly fall down?" Jimin hyung said still laughing. "Um nothing I just roll around a lot in my sleep" I said not telling him that I actually fell because I thought I was kidnapped because I know he will laugh more.

"I need to freshen up now where is the bathroom?" I asked trying to get out of the situation. "The door is behind you" jimin hyung said now calmed down from laughing so much.
"Um by the way I don't have any clothes since staying here was kinda unexpected so do you have something which I could wear for school today?" I said looking at jimin hyung hoping I might get something to wear.

"Hmm I'll find something which might fit you until then you can go and freshen up" jimin hyung said going to his closest to find something for me to wear and I also went to the washroom.

After I was done with my morning routine I came outside and found the room empty with some clothes on the bed. Jimin hyung might have left them for me.

I changed into those clothes.

(Its jungkook's fit which is little big on him cus chim is taller than him also ignore the glasses)

They were a little big on me but it's ok after I was done I took my phone and went downstairs to see jimin hyung jin hyung and yoongi hyung all awake and in the kitchen making some breakfast. "Oh kookie you are here wait a little I am almost done with the food"

I sat down at the table while waiting for the food and jin hyung cooked for us. After some time it was done and me and jimin hyung sat at the table while jin hyung and yoongi hyung made more pancakes for the others. "Um- jimin hyung? Do you have any banana milk by any chance?" I ask jimin hyung because I usually drink it in the morning.

Jimin hyung looked up as if thinking "hmm lemme check I might wait a minute" and then he went towards the kitchen to check. "Ah it's the last one here you go" he passed me the banana milk and i took a sip while eating a bite out of the pancake. "Ahhh jin hyung I missed your cooking so much it's been long since I ate something you made, please make more food for me" I said while quickly eating the pancakes. They clearly were delicious.

"Kookie you can always ask me to cook for you you know I love cooking" jin hyung said while looking in my direction and smiling at me.

"Yah jimin-ah the others aren't awake yet we'll be late for school can you go and wake them up" yoongi hyung said while putting some batter on the pan.

"Let me finish this pancake then I'll go" jimin hyung replied while eating his pancake and drinking his packet of blood. After eating all of it he went to wake the other members up while I tried to finish mine.

Jimin POV

After I was done eating I got up and to the others room to wake them up. First taes room shall we? I entered his room. "YAH WAKE UP TAEHYUNG-AHH" i shouted as loudly as I can in his ear and he shot up from the bed and fell down and I couldn't hold my laughter, guess I got to laugh a lot today.

" Yah what the heck is your problem why did you wake me up!" Taehyung said getting up and massaging his head. I calmed down from laughing and then answered him "jin was calling for breakfast and also we have school so I came to wake you up, now that you are awake freshen up and come down for breakfast" and then u headed for namjoon's room to wake him up. Namjoon was already in the washroom so I came down.

After some they both came down and had their pancakes with a packet of blood with tae still being kinda sleepy.

Now all of us were ready to go to school so we all went out and I locked the door. Jungkook jin and hoseok in one car and me namjoon Yoongi and tae in the other car as usual.

We all headed to our school and parked our cars walking towards our locker to take out our books and went to class waiting for the teacher.

A/N
Hey bunnies your author-nim here I am so so sorry for this late and very boring update but I was busy but i wanted to update for you guys so I wrote this chapter it ain't that nice tho but I'll try to update as soon as possible for you guys again I'm really very sorry for late and small update.

Also our book got 2.1k reads thanks to you guys i wouldn't be able to reach this goal without you guys.

Please vote and do comment and give me your thoughts and ideas.

I love you guys A LOT.

Your author 💜💜💜💜