fourteen

Jimin POV

"Hi I'm jina you might already know me, do you wanna be friends with me" i heard someone speak and looked beside me to see that new girl practically throwing herself at taehyung while talking to him and tae looking kinda surprised and disgusted.

I had to keep my laugh in because it's her first day and she is already hitting on us. Oh how she'll react once she'll know about us being vampires, probably freak out.

Tae looked at me giving me the help me out bro look but I just shrugged he should deal with his own problems. He sighed now finally facing jina.

Oh I'm in for some drama I'm excited.

"Hello you might new student I guess" said tae.

"Yup you may already know me I'm pretty famous by now you see, everyone wanna be my friend but I don't want to be their friend you seem nice wanna be friends with me?" jina said flipping her hair as if everyone wants her and gave tae a smug look.

Tae looked kinda disgusted and then replied. "Um sorry I don't wanna come out as rude or something but no I don't wanna be friends with you I already have a lot of them you can make some other friends afterall everyone wants you" and turned in the front.

Jina was about to say something but the teacher came shutting her up, well I'm glad for the first time the teacher came early to the class cus I dont wanna hear her talk she annoying.

"Why didn't you help me jimin" tae whisper yelled as the teacher started teaching. "You should know how to deal with your own problems tae I can't help you with everything" i said then focusing a little on studies because well even if it's sad it's the truth I NEED TO STUDY AND THEN GET A GOOD JOB.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
Hey bunnies a lil update cus I wanted to update but I was busy and running out of ideas but I did not want to keep you guys waiting.

Ik I'm not focusing on writing and my chapters are becoming short and not so interesting but I'm so sorry I'll try harder to write.

I hope you guys are doing fine.

I love you guys

Your author 💜💜💜💜