twenty

Author pov

"Okie now I'll tell you how i met jin hyung, so hobi hyung and i were playing with sand and some time later we got approached by a guy, on seeing that guy hobi hyung's face lit up and he said something like 'oh my god jin you're back, let me introduce you to my new friend his name is jungkook, he helped me yesterday when I fell down and then he introduced me the same way telling me his name is seokjin but you can call him Jin and after that whenever I went to park I used to meet them there and that's how we all became really good friends and even went to the same school" jungkook tells while Jimin being the whipped person he is just looks at jungkook but also pays attention to the conversation going on.

Jungkook continues "but then we came to this school where people started bullying me, but jin and hobi hyung always defended and protected me from them but if the bullies found me alone they used to pick on me more than usual and sometimes beat me up too" jungkook says with his expression saddening a bit. Jimin notices the change in mood and quickly shifts beside jungkook and hugs him "you don't have to worry about the bullies anymore I won't let anyone lay a finger on you".

At that moment jungkook felt safe and warm in his heart. After that jimin and jungkook spent the rest of the day together until it was late, jimin dropped jungkook off to his house. "I enjoyed the day very much kookie and I hope you did too" jungkook smiles "same hyung I had a great day will meet you tomorrow" with that jungkook went inside and jimin walked his way back home feeling an adoration towards jungkook.

After that their tests rolled up making everyone busy with studies and the test week went by in haste and panic.

~after the tests were over~

"Ahh I'm so happy the tests are finally overrrr!" Jin exclaimed "you know what we need to do in the one week leave we got? I know A VACATIONNNN!" taehyung shouted running around like a maniac. "Hmmm good suggestion Tae, we do need a trip to somewhere to finally relax, now let's decide a place" namjoon says, "uhh what about beach- we can stay there for a week and will have a fun trip?" Everyone agrees to it finally thinking of getting some rest.
(Gonna feed yall with jikook moments on the trip that might include a shirtless jimin and jungkook staring 🧎🏻‍♀️)

For now everyone goes their own way to home to have a nap and pack for their trip.

Jungkook on reaching home plops down on the bed face first clearly tired from all the studying, after a while he goes to finally think of the outfits he's gonna wear. "Hmm what should I keep- uhhh this is stressful" mumbling to himself the first thing he does is packing his toothbrush and other necessities leaving the outfit for later.

On the other hand everyone is thinking about about the same things, jimin being the person who doesn't really care about what to wear just packs a few pairs of shirts and shorts cus WHO wears jeans ON A BEACH! (I wanna have a talk with ppl who do that btw)

At the end jungkook also just stuffs his bag with whatever shirt and shorts comes first in his hand not even thinking of folding and neatly keeping it cus well- they will be like that once you wear them anyway, so why waste your time in folding them in the first place. (🤷🏻‍♀️)

Now everyone content with their packing and all ate something and as the night time approached collapsed on their bed clearly tired and very eagerly waiting for the day waiting ahead.........
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
Well- hello bunnies 🥲 your trash author is back updating after ages I'm so sorry yall I still didn't get my phone bt I took someone else's to update 😭 Neways it's a small chapter bt I hope yall enjoy I'll try to update asap again

Vote if you like and pls comment

Take care of yourselves I love yall sm

Your author 💜💜💜💜