nine

Jungkook Pov

We all went towards our car and headed to the park. On reaching the park we all got out and all of us started running in the park.

We all started playing around "yah jungkook ah catch me if you can!" Said taehyung after touching me and I started running after him.

After playing for a little while we all got exhausted and sat down "Hey I brought some juice you all wanna drink" said hobi hyung taking juice out of his bag.

"Ah no it's fine we have our drinks with us" said namjoon hyung looking at all of his friends and they all nodded.

"But we have juice we can drink this first then you can drink that later" jin hyung said and I myself thought that but just did not say it.

"No no it's just something different and also we wanted to tell you guys something" said jimin looking at all of us and staring at me for sometime then lowering his gaze to the packet of juice.

Now i was getting kinda anxious and was feeling the tention building up between us I also lowered my gaze to the milkshake kept infront of me.

"Ah why are we all so quite what do you want to tell us jimin go on" said jin hyung trying to lighten the mood "yes it too serious here jimin we can tell this to them in a light mood too" continued taehyung looking at all of us but I could only smile for a short while at him.

Jimin Pov

The mood became kinda dark and jin and taehyung tried to lighten it up but it did not work. "Ahem ahem" Yoongi cleared his throat before speaking. "So we wanted to tell you guys something, it's kinda serious and you guys might or might not leave us after this but the chances of leaving us are higher but we won't mind because we have already experienced it" Yoongi said finally starting the conversation.

"Ok sure go ahead what is it" said jin now looking serious suddenly.

"Um so we guys um we are uhh..........."

"Gosh tae stop stuttering fine I'll tell well all of us are vampires" I said and suddenly gasped as jungkook choked on his milkshake and started coughing loudly. I quickly shifted to his side and started patting is back. "Hey jungkook are you ok?" Taehyung said shifting to jungkook's side.

"I am fine don't worry so what were you telling us jimin hyung continue I am totally fine" jungkook said and I sighed and shifted back to my previous position. Well the reaction wasn't that bad I guess not as bad as others.

"Yeah so as I said well you guys might not believe us but we really are vampires and before you guys run away let me tell you that we won't harm you please trust us and atleast listen to us before leaving" I said already knowing they might leave and to be honest I won't even be surprised anymore.

"Ok so first off how do we believe that you guys are vampires?" jin asked. Well better than any other time they did not run away.

Namjoon looked at jin and then took out his fangs jin looked surprised but stayed calm. "Ok so you totally are a vampire now whose blood do you drink for we should know that we are safe or not" hoseok said and taehyung giggled at that and picked the packet of juice which we brought. "This is the blood we drink. We obviously mean no harm to humans so we drink animal blood so we wont cause you any harm you guys and after all finally I got to make new friends who didn't leave me so I am really happy!" Said taehyung now jumping up and down.

"Ok I seriously won't mind you guys being vampire at all until and unless you guys do not cause us any harm which I think that you most probably won't do and also I like you guys so we can still be friends" jin said and I was so relieved from the inside.

"But now that you guys know about us you can't tell anyone at school because all of them are not like you guys and they might get us expelled" namjoon said, ahh why did god make him so genius and why didn't I think of that thing I should have been the one to tell them this!

"Ok we won't tell anyone after all I also don't have a problem with being your friend" hoseok said while smiling. I swear to god his smile even makes me wanna smile. Now all of us looked at jungkook because he was the only one left to tell us if he is fine with us.

Jungkook looked up from his milkshake and blushed when he saw all of us staring at him. He looked so adorable and innocent which made me smirk.

Jungkook Pov

I was drinking my banana milk when I felt all of them staring at me. I felt shy from their gaze and blushed, I think jimin hyung noticed too because now he was smirking at me and I blushed more.

"What are your thoughts jungkook-ah" jimin hyung said in his deep raspy voice and i couldn't look up because I know that I was looking like a tomato right now.

"I am fine with being with you guys too" I said and my voice came out small which I did not expect.

"Ok so now it's all settled now come on let's play some more my energy is back!" Tae hyung said already running and I started chasing him.

We played all day and it was finally time for us to go home now we all headed back towards our homes.

Today was so fun I never knew vampires really existed until today.

And jimin hyung he looked so intimidating when he looked at me. Well not that I minded that ahhhh what am I thinking he is just a friend.

A/N

Hey bunnies your author-nim is here how are you guys. I hope you guys are doing awesome. Well good news my exams ended today so here is a chapter for my precious bunnies. Now I will try to update more frequently yay.

I love you guys so much I'll try to write a better chapter next time I hope you like this one.

Please vote and comment it means a lot.

I love you guys.

Your author 💜💜💜💜