two

Jungkook Pov

After 5 minutes of drive we reach the school and after parking the car hobi hyung, jin hyung and I head towards our lockers to take out books for first lesson.

On reaching the corridor I hear all the girls and even some boys whisper about something, I think hyungs noticed too because jin hyung asks a group of girls "what is going on? What are you guys whispering about?"

The girls start squeaking because The world wide handsome talked to them and one girl says "you don't know? There are some new transferred students and they are so handsome."

Jin hyung smirks and then says "well not as handsome as me anyways thank you for the information" hobi hyung and I giggle and then we start heading towards our class through the crowd.

We reach our class and I sit with hobi hyung and jin hyung sits one table ahead and we wait for our teacher while talking.

Jimin Pov

We reach the school and when we entered the campus I saw all the students staring at us as if we were not humans and some kind of gods or aliens.

"Aish so shameless staring as if they don't know we can see them too" whispers Yoongi hyung "we will see that once they find out we are vampires" Namjoon hyung whispers back we all nod and ignore the students and go straight to principal office to take our time table.

We reach the office and I knock on the door. "Come in" we hear from inside and head inside. "Welcome you must be the new students, here is your time table." We take the time table and head out.

"Let's check which classes we got" said taehyung excitedly "I hope we are in the same class" I said and yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung nod.

We look down at all of our time tables at the same time. Class 'A' we got the same class....... "WE GOT THE SAME CLASS" taehyung and I shout together and hold each other's hand and start spinning.

Namjoon hyung and yoongi hyung both look at us and smile a little while some students give us weird and suspicious looks.

The bell rings signalling the start of first period and we all head towards our class and saw our homeroom teacher Mrs Song and she asks us to stand outside and come when she calls us inside.

Authors Pov

Mrs Song enters the class and jungkook and jin and jhope all sit straight and wait for the teacher to start the class.

"So students before starting the class I want to tell you guys something today we have some transferred students who will be studying this year with us although they are a little late but I know you guys will help them out........ Students come in...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N
Hey guys it's your author-nim here. How are you guys I hope you are fine.

This is the second chapter I hope you guys enjoy.

If you do like it please vote and support and do comment I like to read them

I'll try to work harder on the book and will make it as better as I can

I love you guys

Your author💜💜💜💜