eighteen

Jungkook POV

"Hmm now that I know your story it's only fair you know mine but it's pretty late right now, your story was pretty long you know? So how about tomorrow here only same time?" I say because it was already pretty late and the sun was setting so I thought it would be better if we talk tomorrow.

Jimin hyung agrees and we both part ways to go home. I walk home and on my way buy some packets of ramyun cus I was running out of them and then replay all the things happened today in my mind. Now every thought of jimin hyung being bad leaves my mind, he does look scary but he is very sweet. I walk home in complete silence feeling kind of happy.

On reaching home I set my phone and other stuff down and go to kitchen taking the ramyun out. I'll have this for dinner today.

I think of laying down for a little before eating dinner. I just close my eyes for a little bit and then pick my phone up to scroll through it. It's pretty boring to stay alone you have basically nothing to do. Anyways after 10-15 mins I get up to make some ramyun.

I get up take a pot out and first put water in it and wait for it to boil first so that ramyun cooks easily, in the mean time I put the other packets away in the cabinets and then put the ramyun in the water and when it's cooked add the sauce.

When I'm done cooking I put the pot in the sink and go sit on the sofa switch the tv on and put anime.

After eating the ramyun and watching 4-5 episodes of anime I wash all the dishes and head to bed. It was still early but I'll just watch something or play some game. I should sleep early tho because well tomorrow is school.

Jimin POV

It was getting pretty late so me and jungkook part ways going home cus we thought of talking tomorrow.

On my way home I buy snacks cus we ate all of them while talking. It was nice talking to jungkook he is really sweet and I just keep liking him more everytime I meet him and see his adorable bunny smile, it just always melts my heart

I reach home and the others were doing their own things. "Oh jimin you're home, I thought you went to go buy snacks why did it take you so long?" Tae asks looking up from his phone "ah I met jungkook in the store and then we both went to park and talked" I said walking towards the kitchen to keep the stuff away. Tae nods his head.

In kitchen Yoongi was cooking dinner "oh jimin you're back, just wait a little dinner will be ready in sometime" Yoongi says "do you need help with anything?" I ask because he was doing all the cooking alone. "Ah no it's fine I'm almost done just call namjoon now" I say okay and go to namjoons room to call him, he would most probably be working on music and stuff.

I knock on his door and enter on hearing a come in and yes I was right he was working on music. "The food is almost ready come downstairs" I say leaning against the doorframe. "Hmm I'll be down in a bit" namjoon hyung says so I just go downstairs and plop beside tae on the sofa. After dinner was done and we all were done eating tae and I wash the dishes and go to our rooms to sleep.

I just lay in bed thinking of all the things that happened today and slowly drift to sleep.

Author's POV

Jimin and jungkook both woke up and got ready for the day. Their day went by pretty normally with all of them meeting in school and having fun and all and thankfully they didn't encounter jiya cus she was absent.

Everything went pretty well and they got home both looking forward to meet each other later that day.

A/N
Hey bunnies author-nim here. Okay I'm really sorry for really late update and this is a filler chapter so imma update probably this week only for jk story and it'll be in jk's present perspective as per request or y'all lemme know you want flashbacks or not imma go with majority.

I love you guys a lot wait for another update

Vote and comment if you like

I love you guys very much

Your author 💜💜💜💜