Kashyyyk

"It has been decided then, Padawan Barriss Offee, you are to serve under Master Unduli for one last time in order to prove your significance."

"A second chance we give you, waste it do not."

"Thank you, Masters." Barriss bowed, her eyes glistening with hope.

Truthfully, she has always been guilty of her violent actions which all took place in no more than one year ago. She still doesn't fully believe in the Jedi as of yet, but after the second chance has been given, she couldn't have felt any more belonging. Even so, she'd been remorseful over Ahsoka's departure.

She shouldn't have left, it just wasn't right. The Jedi order was her life, she can't just throw it away like this.

"Why did I do that?" She'd often mourn, "Why would I put the blame on my best friend? She was like a sister to me."

"Barriss." Luminara addressed.

"H...Hello Master." She replied blankly, regretting the last time she'd seen her on trial.

The pair were undoubtedly silent throughout their trip to Kashyyyk. Even the clones could feel the tension between the two, having known them for so long.

Barriss had wanted to talk to her Master for quite a period of time now, but just never found the confidence to, until now.

"Master Unduli?"

"What is it Barriss?"

"I...I'm sorry. I'm sorry for bombing the temple, I'm sorry for failing you as a Padawan and I'm sorry that Ahsoka left. Given the chance, I would take it all back. I'd have stopped myself from tapping into the dark side before there was even the slightest opportunity to let it slip. I should have known of my path ever since the beginning. I was so frustrated with the Jedi that I kept on pacing back and forth, tapping into my anger and even harming innocents all for nothing. I am sorry Master, and I swear I will forever do good for the rest of my life." Barriss unveiled.

"Barriss I...I forgive you." She couldn't help it either, and now both of them had teary eyes, contaminating their clothing.

Being the braver woman that she now was, Barriss stepped forward and pulled her mother like figure into a prolonged hug.

"Sorry to interrupt General, enemy cruisers are coming from all over the system."

"All right captain." She pulled away, "Men! Get ready to blast your way down to the surface."

"Yes sir!"

Shortly after, the Master and Padawan were forced to depart from one another. Luminara remained with the high-ranking commanders, while Barriss hopped onto a ship that carried heavy weaponry.

As soon as they had made their way through the blockade, Barriss opened the doors of the ship to deflect multiple shots that were fired upon her and her men. Planning to keep her promise, she pursued the vulture droids just before they ever got the chance to lay a hand on any one of the men.

After discarding of the enemies that were hovering aboard her shuttle, she made the great leap and managed to counter all the attacks that were fired upon her. She then landed onto the exterior of another ship, heavily fortifying their defences so as to protect all of her men.

Leaps after leaps, shots after shots, she had finally made it somewhat closer to the surface of the planet. With one last jump, she landed on a republic cruiser that was just about to crash, and sliced the door open just in time to save one last trooper.

"Thanks commander." He nodded, parachuting away.

Right before the ship exploded, she lunged towards a nearby platform, thrusting her lightsaber deep onto the ground to apply friction.

Barriss dodged the first shot, then brought her saber up to apply multiple different strategic attacks that would heavily damage the battle droids. Saving a couple of wookies along the way, she used the force to throw stones, stocks and sticks onto each unit, incinerating the enemy all within a second.

Above, Master Yoda was observing battle plans, but couldn't help but notice how powerful of a Jedi Barriss had become. In addition to that, Barriss had managed to perish the prostitutes all the while leaving not one of her men behind. Yes, then perhaps she indeed was ready.

The young Mirilan was pushing forward with substantial force, leading the troopers to the best of her ability. So far, the casualty count still remained at a steady zero, with Barriss guarding and protecting her men constantly.

Oh yes, her performance was indeed outstanding.