Bounty

"Watch where you're going lady."

"S...Are you a bounty hunter?"

"Yes, why? Is there something wrong with my look, Mirialan?"

"No but, you do look a bit young."

"I have experience. And I'm way more qualified for a bounty hunter than you. I've been through way more than you could possibly imagine lady."

"Of course." She paused, "What's your name?"

"Boba, Boba Fett. What's yours?"

"Ashla Mel." She replied, trying to keep in as much of her shocked face as possible.

Barriss had heard countless mentions of his name, and numerous missions apropos of the boy, including the story with Master Plo and Ahsoka. Thus, feeling the pensive thoughts being permeated perpetually throughout her body.

"Where are you going?"

"Onderon, I've got a bounty to collect."

With that thought in mind, Barriss boarded her shuttle pursuing to trim her penniless purse. Completing the task without formulating potential difficulties.

Barriss briskly located her target, spiking her sight at her mark. Using her adhesive speed and agility, she managed to discreetly infiltrate the gargantuan castle before dipping, ducking and diving all over the place, attaining adequate effort to suppress her smuggling.

Sensing great peril, she attentively hid on the ceiling, only to be spotted by numerous janitors scanning the perimeter.

"Up there!" One pointed, clearly in perverse.

Barriss instinctively avoided her perturbed sense of thought, and instead renegaded her stature everywhere, pervading the numerous chambers. While doing so, she realized how perceptive this target was. At one point, he even came immensely close to retracting Barriss from her conscience.

Seeing as how she'd possibly be stuck here for ages, she persevered and shot up to disable the lighting systems.

"Attention everyone, I am not here to hurt any of you. I only need one person, Lux Bonteri. If you come to me, I will ensure the safety of all your friends."

"Furthermore, I shall take it upon myself that the good senator shall not be harmed."

"All right." He sighed, "I'm coming out."

"Thank you."

Swiping her hand around his face, she instantly hypnotized him and brought his frame aboard her shuttle. Swiftly enabling the navi computer and punching in the set of coordinates.

Barriss felt bad. She had promised to do all but good, yet here she was, kidnapping a senator. Though confused as she was, there was little to be done after the remnants of order 66.

Erstwhile, when Ahsoka was still her friend, she delegated much effort into telling her all about her crush Lux Bonteri. Yet here she was, capturing the senator from his home. No, she had to omit her wrong. She must bring him back instantaneously. But it was too late.

Her shuttle had already boarded the Dune Sea, and the Twi'lek had been long awaiting her arrival.

"Ahhhhhh. Bounty hunter, you indeed did not disappoint. Now let's bring his carcass to Jabba."

"Thank you for your service, bounty hunter." It translated, "Now please bring him to this cell."

"I...won't forget this." Lux flounced weakly.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of this." She promised, albeit knowing he probably wouldn't be persuaded so easily.

"Here is the payment, Bounty Hunter. A thousand credits, as promised. You have proven yourself, now would you like another job?"

"Yes."

"Excellent. Your new target will be him, a scoundrel who owes Jabba a lot of money."

"I comply."

"Good, feel free to begin whenever you'd like."

Barrux? Anyone? If not I might move on to the option of Barraleb. Really wanna ship Barriss with someone. 

You guys can decide between Lux and Caleb. Till then, I'm working on some other books. 

Thanks.