One last time

Caleb loped towards Barriss' bed. His breathing heavy and his mind penitent, perturbed by the foreboding fate of his courteous friend. Waiting for the lull of spree, where she may just very possibly squint one last time. Anxiously clouding her hand with his balmy tiny ones. The stammering of his words perceptible as he contentedly murmured the mirthless words, 'I'm sorry'.

"Heart rate's dropping! Get the boy out of here." Levee informed.

"Please save her." Caleb spurred.

"I'll do my best. Now go!" The padawan nodded, reluctantly yanking his body towards a distant door, where he languorously waved to Luminara.

"Padawan, you have been with her all day. I can sense something precarious in the works here."

"Okay?" He gulped.

"Tell me. Have you formed an attachment with Barriss?" She consulted.

"N...no master! I...I have not." He convicted, admittedly annoyed by the master's spiteful adamants.

"Have you had any unnecessary physical contact with each other?"

"No." He phased, "Can we...can we talk about this after we know Barriss will be saved?"

She sighed, "Padawan..."

"I know, I know. Don't be too hopeful. But honestly, we need to have some faith! Is that something the Jedi Masters just don't know about?"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh I'm...I'm sorry Master Unduli, I just...I don't know what I was thinking."

Though despite the loquacious intrusion, the line of thought was the precise measures that fondled Luminara back into her frantic memories. Specifically, the segment of a period when Anakin was still around to attain a humane sense within the masters of the order.

"It's not that I want to give up Skywalker, but unlike you when the time comes, I am prepared to let my student go. Can you say the same?" Where the chosen one imperiously responded with the spurning expressions from his head and rolling eyeballs.

"Master? Master? Master!"

"Yes Padawan, what is it?" She replied, a spurious look on her face.

"They're done with the operation, I'm going in now."

(In the medic bay)

"Levee, anything? Will she make it."

"I'm sorry Padawan, but I've done all I can."

"What...what are you s...saying?" He flounced.

"The patient is down to a one percent chance of survival."

"WHAT? NO!" He spurned, "It...It can't. She can't! She won't, you're lying! Lux, tell her it's not true!"

"I can lie, but that won't help anyone."

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screeched in agony, the spurious mind of his infused with regret and predominant hatred. Eyes slightly squabbling into the loom of darkness.

"Leave us." He commanded, "Now."

"Barriss, if you can still hear me, I want you to know that I am sorry for everything. You've – You've been such a great friend and I c...I don't know what I would've done without you. I forgive you for the – Jedi bombing. We all forgive you. There's a lot more I wanted to tell you but since time may be short I...I'll say this." He whimpered, body staggering towards her, "I love you, Barriss Offee. And I'd do anything to save you."

Quickly squirming atop her frame as he clutched onto her body with all his might. The tangible carcass of hers tantalizing yet frantic, contented yet consigned.

Loquaciously begging for her return, the pale cheeks of hers cupped within his grasp. When he managed the impossible, imperviously bolting his lips onto hers. Her head tucked within his indulgent arms, patiently accumulating the miscellaneous spirits embedded within her embodiment.

Her presence glowing with ruinous lights, perversely squinting using the languorous muscles from her eyelids. Where finally, she had returned to the permeating clasps of Caleb Dume. Jarring him within her pleasant delicacy.

I apologise so much for not having published anything for a while. I may or may not have stated that I'd publish at least twice a week but it's now more like publish once in two weeks. Sorry for that but things are just moving along a little quickly. 

Don't get me wrong, wattpad and all of you guys are still very vital to my life. Thank you so much for appreciating my works. Regardless of where you're from, what you look like, your gender, colour, religion, remember that you share an equal part in the appreciation and you're all as amazing. 

Additionally if you wanna hear more inspirational anti-racism things (especially in times like this) I will be posting some extra info in the comments where you'll hopefully commit.

Thanks for reading.