Force healing

Barriss awoke to the cutest sighting, which unveiled to be the acute presence of Caleb. His arms tempered and rested atop her chest, his frame clustered with limbs tightly secured against his body. Whilst the elegance of his handsome face impertinently rendered against hers, his temple placed affront her lips. Though implicit as it was, Barriss was impervious to the situation as she hadn't a single thought of pushing him aback.

With one soothe, she tenderly implanted a delicate kiss onto his forehead. Before assiduously pervading his body by virtue of cramping him towards her. Her two limbs now adrift, embedded onto his tensed back. Only to come contact with an agonized moan from the bewildered child.

"What's wrong little one, hmm?" She cooed.

"Hmm?" He mumbled, his eyelids lifting cumulatively. His gaze deliberately crossing with hers.

"It's umm – It's probably nothing." He remarked.

"In that case." She paused, rendering her fingers through his chest and onto his stomach.

"Ahh!"

"Caleb what's – Wait Caleb you're...you're bleeding!"

"Yep. I...I think you're right. But don't worry it'll probably heal in..."

"Caleb!" She addressed, lifting his shirt.

"Barriss wait!"

"Oh no. Oh Caleb when did this happen?"

"It's all right, it's just..."

"Caleb you're bleeding badly."

Carefully adjudicating for his pain, she thought long until addressing her conclusions towards the scenery.

"What are you doing?"

"Force heal. I'll need you to lay flat and try not to move. And Relax. Calm your mind."

As she slowly smoothed her hands onto the opening of his penetrative slice. Where he responded inordinately with an intimidating squeal of pain.

"Shhhhh. Shhhhhhh. It's all right. Hang in there, buddy."

"Barriss, it...it's building up."

"I know. I know. It'll be fine." She murmured, "It'll all be over soon."

Almost avoiding him completely, she contemplated with the act and closed her eyes. Her breathing steady as she glued his abrupt opening. Focusing through the force into the perils of his trunk. Assiduously streaming the spirit through the torments and into the snitches.

Gradually coaxing him towards jubilance, she narrowed the gap and continued adjusting the pinpoints. Her mind fixated onto the rivets of its chasm. When

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screeched in agony, his head quagswagging. The atrocious perils ruinous as he rapidly swept his hips from left to right. Leaving Barriss in a precarious situation as his precedence gave her an extreme acquaintance for prudence.

"No! Caleb don't move!" She muttered under her rigorous restraints, adamantly screwing him from any further venture of jeopardy.

"I'm sorry." He sobbed with a vulnerable whimper, "I  (sniff)  Barriss if...if I don't..."

When Barriss vigorously clogged his lips with hers. The aches sufficiently halted as he almost lost himself to the enchantment of her elegance. Irrationally tilting his head up, compelling with the swift acts against his pitfall.

Where, from the ashes of her strong substantial spirits emerged an intrusive palm which rested atop his stomach.

Forcefully surpassing his indulgence, she tinged the gaps before staining them with warmth and love. Then with one conclusive push, she dragged his flesh and snitched his injuries. Delightedly saving his life just in time.

"Are you okay?" She mumbled with an acute blush. Though less transparent due to the native green of her skin.

"Y...Yes. Thank you I..." He paused, slipping his fingers onto the crevice of his stomach.

"Wow. How did you even do that?" He agitated, before realizing the slim gap betwixed their faces. Followed by the unveiling of his transparent red blush. Which arose cloudless in contrast with his pale face.

Barriss quickly caught on as she deliberately sloped backwards from the awkward silence.

Though unknown to her there was an even more sophisticated presence of torments jarring behind bars. 

Was that a bad pun?

Wew. And that was as promised Barlebs. I know this story has been seen by little and probably hated by many. Even more so now with me brabbling about it. Plus the obvious crazy shipping.

But it may interest you that I'd go on and finish this story. After all what was that saying of stars having 4 ends, squares having 3 and yadiyadiyada something without an end. 

So that still doesn't make sense but I'm just saying I'll end the story somehow with maybe 1 end?

Anyway

Peace out