Stranded

Caleb languorously widened his gaze, the eyelids gradually opening up as if sprucing himself against some sort of a nightmare. Twisting his head with a tad of shock, he came into view with a scandalizing, green scalp, one with an incessantly pleasant scent.

The balmy structure was adequately close to his own forehead, dispersing perhaps one of the few most comfortable snuggles he'd ever experienced. That was until he felt an atrociously warm woman's touch, albeit accompanied by a frivolous movement of lunacy somewhere around his thigh, and rapidly working upwards.

He stuttered, shocked by the sudden sensation on his leg: an extravagant rubbing, as if derived from a tangible ghost. Swiftly he descended his stare onto the purple-blue lips which unveiled a scalding, superfluous simper; in a way she was almost enticing.

"Ahhh!" He jumped.

"Hmm hmm. How are you doing there, chum? Wanna get me out of these ropes so that we could have more fun?" She practically moaned.

Caleb barely paid attention to the smirking cheeks, but instead, was immobilised by her frolic nature. Though he eventually spotted her restraints and began to draw a plan in mind. 

He stumbled backwards, fortunately averting from her compelling presence of lust, and thus, eradicating the chance of her foot's reach onto his loin; it had been vigorously rolling up and down his thigh for approximately hours before he awoke. One additional prod would've twisted his line of logical thinking completely.

There was no doubt that deep down he enjoyed her taunting, however, he was certain of her temporarily mangled mind, ergo, avoiding her pleas. For now, anyway.

"Come on, Caleb, just grab your lightsaber and free me." She inhaled, "I promise we'll have fun."

"Whatever they did to you, Barriss, one way or another, I'm gonna get that cure."

"Let me out." She lingered.

"Yeah yeah yeah. So I'll just go ahead and see where we are. You're not going to cause any trouble, are you?" He addressed, eying the bonds on her limbs, inferring the strengths of both the ropes and the metallic chair attached.

"Oh I'll be as naughty a girl as I can be." She giggled.

"Uhh. One of these days, I might actually lose it for her." He mumbled, before marching in search of a control panel.

Unfortunately for him, the ship left little to imagine, composing of by maximum, an ounce more than a rusty-looking hyperspace button, alongside an empty map. Unless he had memorised his entire galaxy, he could do nothing but limb and procrastinate, all alone.

But he wasn't alone, Barriss was aboard the shuttle.

"No no no. No way I'm having a chat with my girlfriend who's not even being my g..." He paused, "Wait why did I just call her my...I know I said...but I wouldn't imagine her to...to...screw it, Caleb. What are the chances she actually likes you when she returns? Speaking of returning, maybe I can still try something out.

"Like what, Caleb? Punching her back into existence, forget it. Nothing's going to work. I'm on a ship with an armchair and engineering tools, with the armchair currently occupied by a Mirialan who bestows a squalid mind."

Finally, having finished establishing his litany, Caleb acknowledged that he himself was the linchpin of a cruiser in the middle of an unknown squadron, so perhaps paying his crew a visit once in a while wasn't such a bad idea.

Despite his exceedingly lethargic everything, he, as the captain, must ensure all are swiftly retained. Not too much to one side, or the other.

As he cumulatively limped into the secondary room, he expected first to sight the eccentric Mirialan, though to his luck, he saw none!

"All right, all right, Barriss. Don't play this game with me. The ship's only so big, you can't hide." He stammered.

"Boo!"

"Holy Kriff! What..."

"Oh, I see." He chuckled, progressing the scenery.

Such clumsiness and reckless observation skills. How hadn't he realised the diameter at first? Both the arm chair, and Barriss were somewhere towards the dimmer segment of the leeway.

"Yes Barriss, I see you now." He tempered, "Thanks for announcing your presence before I almost splattered my face across your v..." When his eyes extended and bolstered, palpitations swift and rapid, as though astounded by force ghosts.

"What in the force is wrong with me?" He thought, "Was I really about to say that? Why does she have such an influence over me? Am I..."

"Caleb, I sense company."