Bounty Hunter

"Tattooine." She murmured, as the ship had begun orbiting around the sandy planet.

But before she landed the shuttle, she investigated the ship to see if there was anything to hide her traits, anything at all that could disguise her Jedi past.

Upon stumbling upon a skimpy hoodie that could help her hide and disguise, she put it on and raided the ship for anything else that may help.

Soon, she found another outfit that she could wear, but realized that it was all but a tight bra and some extremely narrow pants. She quickly voted against it, albeit she did think about how it may either unveil attention, or force people to look away with a blushing face. Either way it was a great disguise, but not something that a Mirialan like herself would prefer to wear.

After an entire hour of going through the distinct choices, she was finally satisfied with her look. On the inside, she wore typical dark shirt and trousers. On the outside, was the large hoodie, which managed to cloak almost her entire body. In addition to the boots which she had kept in her new look.

Furthermore, she had abolished the crib on her head, allowing her hair the luxury of showing out freely. She hadn't really just looked at her hair for a while now, and she'd dare say she looked quite to par.

Aside from that, she had confiscated her lightsaber to fit the description. Only leaving them in a deep internal pocket of her wide cloak for urgent use.

Now that her appearance was deceiving, she mustered the strength to board the ship onto the distant planet.

Much to her demise, she had to circle around orbit numerous times before a small town or city would come into view.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She heard a low growl.

"Uhhhhhhh."

"Did you come for a bounty job?"

She thought for quite a while, before answering, "Yes, sure."

"All right then. See that? Go into there and ask for a job."

"Of course." She replied, almost slipping a 'thank you'.

As Barriss gradually marched towards the palace, she had to admit that there was undoubtedly a time when she had completed a mission here, albeit unclear.

When Barriss finally stepped foot on the entrance, she finally realized the suspicions lurking from the back of her mind. She was at the Dune Sea, headed straight towards the cave of Jabba the Hutt.

Apprehending where the force had taken her, she turned around instantaneously, only to be stopped by two pig like creatures she knew to be Gamorreans. Before a tan orange Twi'lek, stepped out of the shadows and unveiled its appearance.

"Who are you?" He snarled, gruesomely gossiping her indulgent scent. She could only guess she herself had to be the prettiest Mirialan the Twi'lek had ever seen.

"Get away from me." She retained, remembering her fake descriptions as a bounty hunter.

"Please." He baffled, "Come with me."

Almost immediately, Barriss tightened his fists and smashed his jaw with her cramped punch.

That was, if she was still entangled by the dark side. No, she restrained herself enough to finally come face to face with the infamous Jabba himself.

"Who are you?" The translator translated. 

"A...Ashla. Ashla Mel." She lied.

"And what are your skills bounty hunter? You do not carry a weapon with you."

"Looks can be deceiving, but nevertheless, I do not require a weapon to hunt down my prey." She faked.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha." Jabba laughed, almost coughing from his drink.

"This Mirialan is my kind of scum."

He pulled out a holodisk, "The mighty Jabba demands that you bring this man back to the palace, dead, or alive."

"What's my payment."

"A thousand credits. Are you in, Bounty Hunter?"

"Yes. I will finish the job, now tell me what I need to know about this human."

Once again, please tell me who you want Barriss to be shipped with. At the moment, I can only think of Lux or Caleb, but tell me when you have an idea. 

See ya.