Milady Offee

So for those who weren't old enough for last chapter, all that happened was that Barriss, after having been woken up by Caleb was met by her Master. Where she encountered another major heart attack-like symptom. Luminara and Caleb saved her, and that's pretty much it.

"The patient is saved thanks to the two of you. Although I would have to ask about the ways in which it happened. You know, for research purposes."

Caleb gulped, "Uhhh uhhh ummm..."

"I can handle this, you be with Barriss."

"Of...Of course." He nodded, impatiently returning to the bleak room of darkness, which had been enlightened by the benevolent presence of a now conscious Barriss Offee.

Though much to his dismay, the spotting of Lux could be interpreted from the instance of an exclusive voice. The voice of Lux with flirt mode on to be exact. A combination that was sure to piss him off, especially with Barriss.

"What are you doing in here?!" Caleb engulfed, impertinently eradicating the door. Swiftly rushing to her aid.

"She's fine Caleb." He derided, "Why don't you take a seat next to me?"

"That doesn't answer my question." He flounced.

"Right, yes. Barriss and I were just sharing some of our past during the clone wars. It's quite a..."

"Yeah but why? Why you? Why now?"

"Pfff, of course I had to be here. Barriss awoke to no one but me. After all you were too busy on other things." He explained, elegantly handing her a glass of water, but not before assiduously grasping her wrist and ensuring the balance.

"No!" He protested, swiping the glass with a deranged blush.

"Caleb! What's wrong with you?" Barriss addressed, now staggering to position.

"Wh...but...I..."

"Leave us and have a think about how you were behaving."

"B...b...but..."

"No debate."

"But I was only trying to..."

"Leave us." She expressed firmly, almost perching.

"Fine." He muttered, impertinently eradicating his friendly gaze before force speeding out the medical bay.

"Force was I doing wrong?" Caleb uttered, "Why is it always me?"

"Hey Barriss."

"Yes, Lux?"

"Have I ever accentuated on your beauty?" He asked coolly, flickering his hair in a handsome manner.

"Uhhhh...ummmm..." She blushed, exceedingly perplexed.

"Well Barriss, it looks like I've finally found the right person."

"What do you mean?"

When he atrociously averted trance and instead hindered her soul to instead solely focus on his abundant lips. Extravagantly proud of his grace.

Though for Barriss, the kiss was one merely composed of confusion and slight aspects of frustration. They couldn't be together. She was a Jedi. It was strictly forbidden, especially for humanoids like herself. Though that hadn't altered the indulgence of his lips. The inordinate act was such a sudden aggressive ameliorating that it was exquisitely amenable.

"So Barriss, will you be my wife?"

"What the kriff?" She thought, "What's up with this guy and his impulsive arrogance? I don't care what you got for me I can't do this."

"NO! Just...just leave me alone."

"If it helps Barriss, I have a very large well...little brother. Perhaps that could make amends for."

"Go away! And no I will not marry you I barely know you."

"That may be so. But in my heart, I feel we've known each other for an eternity. And you know how good we felt. How good you felt. You loved it."

"What is going on here?"

The pair exchanged looks before instinctively reverting gaze onto the derivation from the placid voice. Its tone embedded with perceptible worry, albeit confident.

"N...Nothing Master Unduli." Barriss shifted, "We were just...talking about the clone wars."

"Yes, and ensure that is indeed all you talk about."

"Of course, Master."

Her retention immobilizing the senator.

"Yes, I promise." He compelled.

"So..."

"Just – stay – quiet."

"Right. Anything for you." He pandered.

"No stop doing that!"

"Doing what?"

"Everything you are doing now." She retorted, "Don't act like you care so much about me. Stop thinking that we're together. What that was back there was just a...a...an accident. I didn't even feel anything so just..."

"All right then. I'll try not to act out of instinct again. But you would know that if I suddenly do, it would be my inner conscience."

"Whatever." She sighed.

"But I wasn't lying when I called you beautiful. It was true. I mean it is true. I haven't met anyone else who..."

"Shut up, Bonteri. You've talked for like 4 hours now. I need some space."

"Yes, milady." He replied, to which she responded with a peeved rolling of eyes she inherited from a remarkably formidable pair.

I know this is drifting far from my original plans but don't worry folks we're gonna get to the bottom of this someday. I need to in order to keep up with the plentiful tasks attained. But I promise not to leave any story unfinished. Not a single one folks. Unless I get into an accident and something bad happens but that's for the worse. I'll be fine.

Thanks, stay awesome.