Still fitting in?

Barriss awoke to the outset of a subtle breeze, the fast-flowing winds caressing her cheeks which was made amended by the humane presence of Caleb: the warmth he bestows and the enthrallingly elegant fragility he imbues for her. He graciously provoked her with his indulgent, teenage but manly scent, ameliorated by the manifest of where his limbs were currently implemented.

Caleb rested his two velvety, hefty, lefty, velvety limbs flexibly around her right, then across and dominating her enticingly smooth back. His arm was but a rash of heat, concealed within her fragrant, pervasive odor.

The Mirialan was exceedingly tantalised by the spontaneous splay of his body, how he'd assiduously compelled her dazzling green skin into adhering with his firm, muscular ones. Though at the same time, her slim underarm had discreetly permeated him from movement. She had him confined in some sort of an incessant stranglehold, slowly snaking not one, not two, but three limbs into his tautly stretched garments.

Above colliding were the balmy heads of the two. Smearing towards the left were the pimped, green-yellow fragments of diamond beauty. An organism with cheeks so silky that his head had reluctantly glided to affront her cavity. This was where he had contently rested his temple, his forehead guided by her picturesque pair of purple-blue lips, quagswagging on the moving rhythm of his attractive girlfriend.

Finally, down below was where they aligned their...parts. Well not exactly, but maybe a couple of fabrics and cottons apart so still acutely cozy. They're both under the barricades of a blanket by the way so worry not, they've got...protection, i.e. hindered from the threats of churlish eyes like ours whom enjoy watching people cuddle in their private hours.

Caleb was swiftly spruced by the stunning expergefactors, gradually unfolding from a squint to gruesomely stretched eye-lids. Barriss somehow comprehended his mood from the inch gap betwixt their eyes; it was a pandering lust too provocative to be displayed. Ergo, she strained his thoughts by virtue of tenacious lips striving for love from Caleb's mouth. She steered her tongue vigorously to his sleek lips, preying for the entrance of his cavity when he reluctantly prompted for her arrival, as she adamantly forced her tongue into his.

"Uh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Caleb bemoaned, bemused by her abrupt intrusion.

The boy, now perspiring with dread, attempted innumerable times in efforts to deprive her of authority over him. However, the swift, strong, and steady speed of his opponent stripped him of the manhandling against her. Therefore, she accelerated invariably as her tongue inevitably collected intel on his opening.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" Barriss groaned dramatically in amusement, contemplating the voluptuous effect on her boyfriend.

Whereas Caleb unleashed the tone of a blubbering bolt of a beamed fear, ambivalent as to his view of the matter. Though to his chagrin, Barriss merely remained in position, perching over his body while clutching tightly his arms. All the while, carrying the mutual conversation in virtue of tongue colonisation.

Barriss was soon drawn into a mania of affection. She was so ambitious in her emphatic level of joy that she'd thoroughly mangled and drained capacity from his tongue. After all, who would be prepared for a morning battle with a soul mate?

"Mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Caleb moaned, now utterly petrified from the manifest of her aggressive kiss.

Barriss bit rigidly into Caleb and consistently prevented him from attack. She had commenced her wholesome rampage of lust upon him to almost entail what she had viciously plotted for the evening of his birthday.

Finally, she eventually, albeit reluctantly widened the gap of their lips, and thus, eradicating her amorphous crave and desire.

"How do you feel, baby?" She moaned seductively, while rapidly rubbing her limbs atop his, indubitably unable to contain her interest.

"I...uhhh...still am slightly nervous." He managed to quiver out, stiffening from her excessive agitating.

"Don't be. If you hadn't spotted it, that was the fun of sleeping with your soul mate." She hissed.

"Yeah. I know. I've just never..." When Barriss deliberately attempted a peck on his lips, "You were saying?"

"Wow, you're really excited today, aren't you?"

"I am!" She grinned with a flirtatious stare, "Now I have something very very special planned for you tonight. So before then, I'd like to know all about you."

"O...okay?"

"The main question I wanna ask is which pet name do you like the most?"

"Uhhh...ummm..." He stammered, grasping a rundown on the list of names, only to realise he had no favour of any.

"I...actually don't quite like pet names cause uhh, they make me seem like a baby and it's annoying."

"Then 'baby' it is." She flirted, "And I am just so excited to see that cringy face of yours all night."

"Don't, Barriss, I don't like it when..."

"Too late, baby, sorry. Now I'm gonna get ready for your present cause it is really, really a special occasion." She hissed yet again.

Barriss ended with another prolonged but more romantic kiss as she finally commenced her day's plot. Planning for her...how do we put this? Ah yes: sexual assault.

Not much to say except that I'm not feeling smutty so the next chapter will be a series of photos to help me with illustrating what I'd like you all to picture when I say the word "lemon"