He's here

From a perceptible distance, all four forcerers could sense the gradual forthcoming of a frantic dread. Its presence almost tangible despite its exceeding height above, cumulatively availing towards the stumbling, unsteady ground which dented inwards from the untamed force that smashed every brick of concrete. Above, a descending aircraft, one gliding at an abnormal rate.

Miles away now, he avidly stumped his dark, metallic boots. The approach vividly fuelled by pernicious evil, enforced by the tormenting sounds of gasps which derived of broken vocal chords. His grasp persecuting every single object of aversion whilst marching constantly forward and into the castle of wealth.

"Caleb strangle her now!"

"Right." He barked, accomplishing a flip-kick before mangling joints and dividing her brutality. Her body atop his once again, though tamed and manhandled by the four limbs. This time with confidence. Perhaps just a little more.

"DO IT!"

Lux then channelled his blaster, hindering both attuned force abilities into one of deprivation and fatigue. Caleb could barely persevere, but Barriss at her miffed, agonised state persisted for slightly longer, ergo, elbowing the boy and charging forward, perching onto Lux and biting into his neck. When about to reach the veins of blood, she was immobilized, inordinately prodding his cheeks before dozing off, lying inches away from him. A quirky, crimson simper of a smirk still intact on the green of her once gorgeous face.

"L...Lux." Caleb protested, fighting against his languorous frame.

"Caleb." He recollected, kneeling to address the final phrases of aid.

"He...He...He's coming. You...you have to g...go..."

(Lightsaber sounds)

Another, followed by another, then finally another swift blow, forming a charade of what-would-be a light show were both opponents not desperately aiming at opposing limbs, skulls and necks.

"It's too late now, Unduli. You can't run." She started, "They will die, they will all die. You can't save them."

Where hovering beyond the venerable general was the desolate sound of loud, heavy footsteps. The stumps of ground and metal louder than the rapid bolts of colliding lightsabers. Accumulating as an accumulation of accumulated evil, as though a negative and haunted limelight.

Unduli lugged her droopy legs, dashing whilst blocking at an excessive speed, searching for the optimal time of attack beyond borders. Monitoring vigilantly, her swipes of lunacy. Though to her chagrin, the lumbering had dismantled her from obtaining the best of powers, thereby, attaining simply the weakest of skill sets to further ameliorate her resistance.

Sensing an atrocious dread, she deliberately spun around. Only to be brought face to face with the master of the sith arts. And now biting her lips, forced a frightful wave through the four dimensions, eradicating the apprentice but not the Vader, who without summoning a single blade, banged his head against hers.

Now fuzzy, she lurched backwards. Circling her blade multiple times albeit to no avail. At one point, she'd seen ten of him, struggling to locate that of which was the medium of all her troubles.

When out of nowhere, a collation of adjoining red bolts had almost penetrated his skull, which were easily prevented by a raised fist, acting as a shield against the violence bestowed upon him.

"No, you...you need to get them out of here!"

"They're already gone, Master Unduli, sent far away from harm. So it's now up to us to clean up this mess." He insisted, "Hit him!"

"I can't even – I see ten of him!" She stated languorously, doing her best not to implant too many holes into walls.

"Hit the one in the middle!" Lux cried, where Vader almost made out a laugh, a laugh dismissed by a lucky swipe which split between the tip of his mask.

"Everybody, charge!"

An "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" of honour emerged, in addition to the force of a frightful few which spiked at him tenaciously. Throwing swords, blades, knives, and everything pointy in one direction.

Overwhelmed and perplexed, Vader backed away, as Lux caught Luminara in his stranglehold. Accompanying her into a cruiser as the sub-dominant dragged an unconscious Naraee with them. Blasting off, away from the crimson threats which eluded them.