To the rescue

Discreetly jabbing aboard the balcony, the two Jedi preceded to dismantle the Stormtroopers before aggressively tossing them off the rear. Sliding the door open by force, both twisted and turned in an attempt to remain hidden.

With an austere punch, the teens clamped the trooper and left them in tot tatters. Mischievously disguising their appearance by bearing the ruffed helmets and tedious new clone costumes.

"I hate this."

"Calm, Padawan."

"Whatever, do you sense her?"

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Barriss? Barriss are you all right?" He consoled, clamping her by the armpits.

"I...I sense her but, but something's wrong."

"This way." She commanded, as they rapidly dashed through the miscellaneous cells. Inspecting almost every one. Eradicating a trooper in the process.

"Caleb." She whispered, "Caleb, over here."

Where he leapt towards the cell. Almost establishing their presence had he not secured his posture instantaneously.

"You, open the door. I will secure our position." She muttered.

Disabling his helmet, he allocated the lull of weakness before jamming straight through, dismantling the ray shields. Which would have been extremely successful had a trooper not caught sight of his face.

Quickly drawing her saber, she blocked the first blow. Slaying the two men that had dawned upon them.

"Hurry up!" She exclaimed, as gradual increases of troopers had been coaxed towards their presence.

"I'm through." He gaped, assiduously unveiling the weakened carcass of a wise, perceptive master Mirialan.

"Master...Master Unduli? Is that really you?" Caleb beamed, which indubitably caught the perceptible attention of her apprentice. Atrociously gloating her towards demise, her sheer dominant disrupted with conduits of fire bolts. The sophisticated approach attentive, as she groaned at her bruised green arm.

Before long, she was overwhelmed by the firepower on both ends, ergo, throwing herself into the cell before triple locking the doors.

"Barriss, are you okay?"

"Yeah. They're just flesh wounds."

"Even flesh wounds need repairs." Came the judicious voice of Master Unduli.

Swiftly lending him an impertinent gaze, Barriss clasped his shoulders, murmuring to her master, a decisive 'no'.

"In the case, how would you be able to face off against the inquisitors later on?"

"Inquisitors?"

"Yes Barriss, inquisitors. With red lightsabers." She remarked, her posture lifted by the spirits of the sacred padawans.

Caleb nodded, albeit unsteadily. Depriving himself of his convoluted fears. Mouthing a 'Do it'.

"All right, Master. Force heal it is." She compelled, lifting his tender green arms. While Caleb consistently clogged the coffer with as many crates as he could find.

"Now let's focus on how to get out of here."

"Wait a second, you're done?"

"Yes Caleb, we're done. Just like magic." Barriss bartered.

"The padawan is right, we must go now." She applauded.

While the distinctive harmony of the bashing from doors ruptured their perceptive ears.

"Any ideas?" Caleb emphasized, jamming the doors with interventions.

"The floor." Luminara suggested, the younger Mirialan igniting her blade, circling a cylinder.

"You first, young Padawan." Luminara lingered, "Go."