Lothal

There they laid, above a desert of fragrant, light green plains. Their faces sunlit from the shield of light imposing before them, as if sunbathing on a hearty landscape of leaves.

Nature commenced its rash rumbles of movement as the planet day awoke from its Odin sleep. Tiny gushes of wind, and warm but sultry breezes were only the incipient of their atmosphere. The morning blows towered above the skies, splitting the adjoining clouds, making room for the relentless sun to glow from the heavenly above, down to the luminous green below. This routine appeared almost as a manifest for the incisive mind of nature, utilising what we call "the order of operations" where the innumerable features of nature collide peacefully and without overlap.

The agile breeze was soon amended by the languorous quavering of a young albeit adamant teenager. His deliberate quakes were pimped amidst the radius of his environment, unveiling as a slightly infuriating form to the balance in nature. Though its perceptions were placid, thus, retaining its calm from an inner blight of rampage.

Caleb gradually widened his eyes, peering the eccentric gardens and the bright benevolent bolts of sunlight reflected by his robes. It compelled him into squinting in an attempt to barricade his pupils from the perils of blindness. As his gaze became more and more sophisticated, he finally realised the pent-up position he was placed upon.

"Ahh!" He whelmed, half agonised by his current state.

The teen was made completely dishevelled by the taunting, provoking, immobilizing sight. His view was supposedly a sight of comfort, but due to the enticing, mesmerizing and attractive figure he perched above, it initiated an alignment of fear.

Caleb saw Barriss beneath him. She had her subtle arms snaked across his back in a slightly seductive way. Where he eventually also caught glance of his own instincts: his hands had her waist clasped within his indulgent delicacy.

"Oh no." He instantly thought, yet contentedly dwelling on the pleasure as it lasted.

How long had they been cuddling as such? What had occurred the night before? Were they being touchy the entire night?

"Mmmmmmm." She began, bemoaning from the immense weight she awoke to.

"What's...Caleb? Wh...Wh...Why are you..."

"Uhhhhh...I ummm...I...heh. I don't know!" He exclaimed, cumulatively agitating back onto the weeds, a perceptible blush on both their faces.

"If you two are done toying with one another, perhaps it is time we gained some intel on our whereabouts." Emerged a wisecrack tone.

"Master!" Caleb addressed, detaching from her as he lifted his legs above and away from hers. Although the physical looks were spruced, his emotions remained lingered on those voluptuous curves on her body, just as she wouldn't budge from immobilising the sense of thought which overwhelmingly entertained her intricate brains.

"Gather up what supplies you can, and we're heading south to that civilization there." She pointed.

"Ummm...all of our supplies were destroyed by an explosion?" Barriss remarked.

"Yes, that was a joke. Let's go." She stated, before marching forward like a soldier with gritty strength, leaving them both bewildered by her sudden alter of tone.

"Do you think she was actually joking, Barriss?" Caleb murmured.

"Uhhh, yeah. She did just tell us 'that was a joke', silly." Barriss replied amused.

"Why did she just call me that?" Caleb straggled with an implicit vehement.

It was as if the three Jedi had crossed mountains, vaulted oceans and dashed through muddy grounds to inevitably reach a wide, dispersed settlement. Though throughout, the teenagers were both dwelling on one exclusive feature.