23) Mr. Weasley

"Eleanor, w-wake up! WAKE UP!"

Eleanor opened her eyes, softly adjusting them to the room before looking into the very teary eyes of Ginny Weasley, her long red hair was all messed up and she was dressed in a pyjama and a night gown. She looked very distressed.

"Ginny? What's wrong? What time is it? Hey, are you crying?"

"It's d-dad," Ginny cried, her body shaking. "He's in St-t-t. Mungo's, he was atta.. attacked. We-we have to go-o, now!"

Suddenly Eleanor's mind cleared and she jumped up, quickly wrapping the girl in her arms before darting around the room to cover her pyjama's with her green night gown.
El took Ginny's hand and lead her down stairs where Draco was still sitting around the fireplace, he took her apart even though Eleanor protested and really didn't want to let go of Ginny's hand who was still softly sniffing.

"What's going on, El? I let her in after I heard her pounding on the entrance, she's lucky I was still awake and I opened the door for her," Draco hissed and Eleanor looked thankful at him. She didn't want to imagine what would've happened if another Slytherin student had opened the door for her. She certainly wouldn't be standing here in one piece.

"Thanks, Dray. I don't actually know but Mr. Weasley got attacked. We're going to St. Mungo's. I don't know when I'm coming back, we'll keep in contact by owl, yeah?" Eleanor whispered back, trying to talk as fast as possible so she could go back to Ginny and hold her hand again, scared the younger girl was breaking slowly if she wouldn't. At least that's what it looked like.

Draco nodded. "Of course, be safe."
Eleanor hurriedly planted a kiss on his cheek before running back to Ginny and taking her hand, indicating that she was done with her conversation with Draco and Ginny dragged her away. Away from the common room to what seemed like Dumbledore's office.

"Fizzing whizzbee."

Once entered the office Eleanor, still holding onto a sniffing Ginny who was close to falling apart, she locked eyes with Harry, Ron, Fred and George all clad in their pyjama's. She brought Ginny to Ron who opened his arms for his little sister before fast walking to her two boys, who stared at her with big empty eyes. They were obviously in shock but they still gratefully took Eleanor's hands.

"Good," Dumbledore spoke and it was just now that Eleanor noticed the Headmaster. "We're complete, now Miss Weasley and Miss Wilson have joined us."

"Headmaster, how did you know?" George spoke, looking at Eleanor in dumbfound. He was talking about their relationship.

"I know everything that happens in my school, Mr Weasley."

"Everything?" Fred and George asked scared. Thinking about their prank products.

"Almost everything," Dumbledore winked.

"Please! What happened to our dad?" Ron interrupted, almost shouting. Eleanor's and the two boy's faces fell. How rude of them, this wasn't a time for laughter. They had to know what had happened to Mr. Weasley.

The group fell silent again, their eyes all on Dumbledore and they waited for an explanation.

"Your father has been injured in the course of the work for the Order of the Phoenix. He has been taken to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. I'm sending you back to Sirius's house, which is much more convenient for the hospital than The Burrow. You will meet your mother there."