13) The perfect cover up

"Come with me." Noah had his hand outstretched towards his little sister, hoping she would take it. Eleanor scrunched her eyebrows. "Where to?" She asked and Draco looked up as well. They were both sitting at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall and she couldn't remember she had something planned with her older brother.

"I'm going to sit at the Gryffindor table, care to join me?" Noah simply said and again offered his hand. "You know I can't," Eleanor told her brother and she wondered if he had forgotten she couldn't be seen with Fred & George. Of course, he hadn't and he was trying to help her. She hadn't told him yet about them being her soulmates and Noah still thought she was sneaking around with one of them, imagine the shock it would be if Eleanor told him it was not one but both.

"Just sit next to me. It'll be the perfect cover up. Everyone knows I'm friends with most of the Gryffindor house." Eleanor thought it over, it was clever; she had to admit that and her eyes wondered over to Draco who just nodded. "No one will figure it out," He agreed and a wide smile spread on Eleanor's face.

"Do you want to come as well, Malfoy?" Noah asked, a fake smile on his face. He still despised the boy but he'd promised Eleanor he would be nicer. "I'd rather die," Draco said and Noah shrugged.

Eleanor slid of the bench and Noah slung his arm around her shoulder, practically dragging her to the Gryffindor table. Eleanor decided she would tell him after dinner. It was only fair if he knew.

"Hey guys! This is my little sister; Eleanor!" Noah happily announced when they reached the end of the table where his friends were sitting and they all watched the two. A mumble of "hello's" were heard but she could only focus on the two red headed boys who were sitting across from each other.

"You can sit next to George, Ellie! Is that alright?" Noah asked, trying to fish information and smiled when he saw the big grin on George's face. Eleanor took a seat next to the boy and smiled at Fred who was sitting across from her, his eyes were twinkling with happiness. George planted his hand on her leg and she felt Fred hook his foot around her ankle. She had noticed a few times before that Fred and George were very touchy, they always wanted to touch Eleanor in one way or another.  She didn't mind in the slightest, she was just too glad to be back with her boys.

"Eleanor, is it? Aren't you best friends with Malfoy and Parkinson?" A boy with the same red hair as her lovers asked from a few seats over.

"Yes, I am," Eleanor smiled, not ashamed of who her best friends were.

"Are you allowed to sit here?" The boy asked again and she noticed he had some similarities to the boys who were touching her. She didn't know much about their family yet (they still had a lot to discuss) but she guessed they were related.

"Bugger off, Ron! What is this? An interrogation?" Fred sneered at him and the table laughed.

"Don't pay attention to him, Ellie. That's our younger brother Ickle Ronnikins," George told her and Eleanor looked at him confused by the name.

"I told you not to call me that!" The younger boy glared at the twins and he turned his attention back to Eleanor. "I'm sorry, wasn't trying to be noisy. Just.. careful. I'm Ron Weasley."

Eleanor nodded and smiled at the boy, holding in a laugh. "Hello Ron. It's nice to meet you."

"Don't mind me asking," A voice asked and Eleanor turned to the girl next to her who she recognized as Hermoine Granger "but why are you friends with Mal— Draco? He's a horrible person."