34) Together

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"Love is the will to extend one's self for the purpose of nurturing one's own or another's spiritual growth

"Love is the will to extend one's self for the purpose of nurturing one's own or another's spiritual growth."
– Scott Peck

"Do you remember everything?" One of the boys, she still didn't know which one was which because she was pressed against their chests, muttered. It also didn't help with the voice confusion that the person (Fred maybe?) was speaking almost incoherently. As if this was a secret he didn't want to share with anyone else other than his soulmate and his brother.

"Everything.. Except for that particular night," Eleanor said back, snuggling deeper into their body heat and soaking up all the love and happiness that radiated from it. God, she had missed them so much and the love she was feeling was bloody immaculate.

"Let's keep it that way," George(?) spoke and she could feel their bodies slightly shifting. They were having a secret conversation with their eyes, 'twin telepathy' they liked to call it and it could be compared to 'soulmate telepathy' quite a bit. As Eleanor could feel their emotions spiraling around the room.

The girl looked up when she heard a small sniffle. Teary and glinstering eyes met each other and all three faces were wet with tears.

"Why are you crying?" El brought up her thumbs to the cheeks of the boys and softly wiped the tears away before lovingly stroking them.

"Those are happy tears—" Fred sniffed and when Eleanor looked better she saw that he was telling the truth, because his eyes were watery but there was also a spark present. The spark that meant that they were feeling ecstatic.

"—So bloody happy," George said, placing his hand over Eleanor's hand that was still resting on his cheek.

"Why are you crying, love?" Fred asked, mirroring his twins actions and he nuzzled his nose into the girls hand.

The reason she was crying was because she was feeling oh, so guilty but that would spoil their happiness and she did not want that. She finally had them back and would not let her stupid emotions (because this whole forgetting thing was not her fault) ruin this moment. So, she had the thing she was yearning to say the first time she had opened her eyes with all of her memories back.

"I.. I love you," And Eleanor thought they couldn't look happier, but their smiles grew ever wider as Fred attacked her lips while George rested his face in the crook of her neck, placing a soft kiss on it.

"We love you too," Fred mumbled against her lips while George, at the same time, said it between a few soft pecks against her sweet spot.