35) A spectular goodbye

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The castle was quiet and cold, even though the weather had warmed up outside

The castle was quiet and cold, even though the weather had warmed up outside. June finally made an appearance and most people in Hogwarts were ecstatic to not wear their thick and wool uniforms anymore, instead changed them to loose blouses and skirts —  pants for the men.

Eleanor Wilson was one of those people, even though all her favorite holidays (Halloween & Christmas) took place in the Winter and Fall, she despised the cold. But now she was trying to soak up all the sun rays she could get, opted for learning and studying outside on the warm tall grass instead of in the cold and dusty library Hogwarts had to offer. That's where she was sat right now, her bare legs and feet crossed, leaning against a random tree. One hand trailing over the spine of the book she was holding (Transfiguration) and the other one twirling and pulling the grass beneath her.

"Hey Elle," Draco mumbled and took a place next to her on the grass, pulling out his own book out of his bag to study. El shot him a smile and returned her eyes to the words written in her book.

She believed that life couldn't get any better now the sun was shining. Even though learning was doing her head in and she was quite certain she was going to fail all her O.W.L.S.

A voice behind the two studying teens made them swirl around, to look at it's owners. Fred and George waved at Eleanor and Draco before letting their bodies fall to the ground, pecking El's cheek one at a time.

"Please, go away," Eleanor sighed and the two identical looking boys shot up their heads in confusion. "Why?" They asked.

"Because.. I need to concentrate. Bloody hell, why's this so hard?! I just don't get it.." Eleanor frustrately said and slammed her book close with a loud thud. "What if I get a 'dreadful' or a 'troll' to all of them? I'm doomed!"

Fred and George laughed, softly patting the back of their almost crying soulmate. They remembered their stress before they had to take their exams two years ago.

"It'll be alright, Ellie—," George laughed.
"—You can always come work at our shop," Fred finished with a triumphant smile.

The two boys had finally found a place to rent and to say Eleanor was proud, was an understatement. They had stumbled upon a big wonderful building in Diagon Alley, right in the center of the most busiest street and everything seemed to be working out quite all right.

Now Dumbledore had vanished from the Hogwarts property, Hogwarts was more like a prison than ever. Eleanor had thought Professor McGonagall and Snape were strict, that was nothing compared to the horrible toad named Dolores Umbridge.