41) Hiding & Waiting

With one question her life had completely changed

She had run after saying no. She couldn't bear looking at their heartbroken faces. She ran out of the little park in Notting Hill and just as she rounded the corner she could heard a sob behind her, a metal object clattering on the floor and rustling clothes.

"I don't get it," The faint voice said.

Eleanor rested her back to the wall and peeked her head around it. Her cheeks wet from her tears and more threatening to slip out.

Fred and George were holding each other tightly, Fred's face nestled in George's neck and vice versa. The ring abandoned on the floor, a few meters away from them. Both boys body's were shivering and slightly shaking.

She couldn't see anymore. She had to go.

So, Eleanor did what was best. She ran. She didn't know where because she had never been to this part of London before. She ran until she saw an underground station and her mouth was panting as she almost flew down the stairs.

Her long green dress swishing around her ankles and she really hoped that she wouldn't trip and fall.

She walked up to a Muggle man who was dressed in an uniform.

"I'm sorry, sir?"

The man looked shocked at her appearance. The girl looked pristine, her outfit and hair beautiful.. but her face was red from the exercise and her cheeks black from her mascara running. He felt for her.

"How do I get to Charing Cross Road?"

The man pointed her the directions and she thanked him.

Eleanor didn't have any money on her. She had nothing because she didn't think she would need it for the date Fred and George had planned.

She watched the crowd for a second and briskly walked up to a woman when the man in uniform turned away. The woman opened the metro ding and she stalked close by, following the woman and she was in. No one had seen.

She had to get to the Leaky Cauldron.

Pansy,

I wouldn't write to you if it wasn't absolutely necessary. Please, meet me at the Leaky Cauldron as soon as possible.