8) Wings & Kisses

Finally, Eleanor had found some alone time with her dear older brother Noah and they were both sat in the Great Hall, cuddled underneath some blankets in front of the fire

"Do they treat you well?" Noah asked out of the blue, interrupting their game of Exploding Snap.

"Who are?" Eleanor asked and settled down her cards on the floor. "I swear to Merlin if you say 'The Weasley Twins' I am going to smack you right in the face."

Noah laughed. "Are they though?" He ducked before Eleanor's hand could hit him and he shot up his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay! But they talk awfully fond of you."

Eleanor didn't answer, she was too busy trying to hide her blush. She would rather not have Noah know her little crush on them. "Good for them I suppose."

"Have you kissed already?" Noah asked again, enjoying this very much. He could see his little sister flustered and he knew Fred & George were good guys and could make her happy, whomever of the two she would pick, unlike Malfoy. Malfoy was the obvious choice, their parents would be happy with that but Noah was never someone that followed the rules and he just wanted to see his sister smile, it didn't matter what House the boy or girl would be in. He was scared for her though, if she did pick someone out of the Slytherin House.

"Kissed?" Eleanor almost spat out her hot chocolate milk. "Why the bloody hell would I kiss Fred or George? Why do you keep talking about them as a package deal?" Yes, Eleanor was definitely flustered now.

"I think they like you both," Noah stated. Eleanor did not know that Noah was one of the few that knew that Fred and George shared a soulmate. Lee and he were the only ones who they told. They did, unfortunately, not tell who she was but Noah had the slight suspicion it was his little sister. That would be funny, she would be the talk of the House.

"Sod off," Eleanor grumbled and by that ending the topic of Fred & George.

They continued playing Exploding Snap for another hour and then she heard a boys voice call for her brothers name, it grew louder and so did his panting. Eleanor turned around and she was met by a very out of breath Lee Jordan, who was doubled over catching his breath.

"What's up Lee?" Noah asked while standing up and putting a hand on Lee's back. "Calm down."

"Fred.." Lee began. "He's in the Hospital Wing."

Eleanor stood up too, her heart racing and suddenly scared. For a boy she barely knew. For a boy she was not supposed to be scared for. She didn't even know his name half a year ago!