36) Letters & Threats

The deeply in love triad stood together in the bathroom, all naked, wet and panting from the shower they just had

The deeply in love triad stood together in the bathroom, all naked, wet and panting from the shower they just had. George handed his brother and soulmate a towel, before wrapping one around his lower self. He looked up when he saw Eleanor brush her hands through her tangled, wet hair.

"Do you want me to brush it?" George asked and she handed him a brush, before turning her back towards him.

George softly took a hold of her hair, noticed his older twin leaning against the sink, watching them with twinkles in his eyes.

"You two are really beautiful together, do you know that?" Fred spoke softly, not moving from his spot.

"You're only saying that because we look exactly alike," George answered, placing the brush on Eleanor's ends and carefully combing it before making his way upwards and repeating the process.

"Precisely, I enjoy watching myself with the love of our life."

"Your ego's growing, Freddie," Eleanor laughed and reached out for his hand.

The younger twin didn't say anything, a smirk set on his face while brushing Eleanor's hair, now he had removed all the tangles. He let go of her and Fred took over his place. Sectioning her hair in 3 parts and plaiting it neatly.

"Where have you learned to do that?" The girl asked and Fred smiled.
"Ginny. Used to always ask George and I to do her hair when she was younger. Got quite good at plaiting hair."

"I never got the hang of it. I stuck with brushing it. Always confused the handling with my fingers," George laughed, he pecked Eleanor on the cheek and opened the bathroom door.

All the mist from the hot shower flew out of the room and the three stepped outside. Chills gracing their body as they left the warmness the water had created. Eleanor stepped over to the big mirror at the end of their bed and examined her reflection, softly smoothing the plait Fred had made and she turned around to look at her two boys.
"I love it boys," She spoke softly, taking the shirt George handed her.

The three began dressing their selves and Fred and George left the room, they had some business to attend at the Leaky Cauldron with a potential sponsor.

The girls bare feet patted over to the living room where Noah was watching a Muggle TV show, his head perked up when he saw his little sister enter.
"Elle! Are Fred and George already gone?"

"They just left," She mused and she plopped down on the sofa next to Noah, her head leaning against his shoulder. Her eyes gazing over the TV show but she didn't recognize it.