33) I dare you

"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants

"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life."
– Elizabeth Gilbert

Something hard poked Eleanor's eye and she blinked rapidly. Trying to remove the black smudges that were clouding her vision.

"Don't whine, this is your own bloody fault. Sit still, damnit!"

Eleanor and Noah were seated in the Gryffindor common room, surrounded by their new (or old, whatever) friends. Of course, Ron had the amazing idea to play truth or dare because it went sooo well (note the sarcasm) the last time. They told the blonde Slytherin girl that the last time was the day she had confessed her soulmate band with Fred and George to the Gryffindor people.

Neville dared Noah to put eyeliner on Eleanor's eyelids with one eye covered which terribly threw off his way of perspective. It didn't help either that Eleanor was absolutely terrified and kept crawling away from his shaking hands.

Her nightmare had come true when Noah aggressively slipped the tip of the makeup tool into her eye and black spread everywhere. Hot, black tears fell over her cheeks and Noah kept swatting her hands away when she tried wiping away the tears. Bloody Noah.

"Noah, that's enough. You are hurting her," Hermione screeched and El shot her a thankful look. Hermione to the rescue, she could always trust on her.

"I think you look amazing, love—" George laughed when Eleanor presented her face to the group. Eyeliner was everywhere except for on her eyelids where it should've been.
"—Never looked better!" Fred said.

This made Eleanor grin even though Noah still received an angry glare from his younger sister. Hey, he tried! This was the first time he had even seen an eyeliner pencil.

Ron snorted when he saw the deadly glance Eleanor gave Noah and he was very glad he wasn't on the end of it.

"You deserved it," Noah simply said and that started the 'fight'. In a flash Eleanor snatched the eyeliner out of his hands and started drawing on Noah's face. Lines were put everywhere. His cheeks, nose, big dots on his forehead and it would've gone further if George didn't took the pencil away from the girl.

Harry clapped his hands.
"So, we all have to agree that that was hilarious but I think it's time now to continue the game before someone pokes an eye out."

"Kinda want to poke his eye out," Eleanor muttered about Noah and Fred laughed out loud, before placing his hand on Eleanor thigh.