27) Cinnamon & Gunpowder

Draco didn't mean for that to happen.

Really.

It wasn't his plan to remove the boys memories from Eleanor's mind but there must have been a small, tiny, minuscule part of him that did wanted it. Or else they wouldn't be gone.

He considered Fred and George his friends.

Well, kinda.

Draco knew that they would do everything possible to make El the happiest girl alive.. Something he couldn't do.

But Eleanor's memories off Fred and George were erased nonetheless and he felt awfully sorry.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Fred shouted, slamming his hand on the bed room door where Eleanor was laying in.

"Keep your voice down, will you?" Draco hissed.

"I will most certainly not. Draco, I'm going to fucking kill to you!"

Fists were raised and George quickly stepped in between the very angry looking boy and one who was, funnily enough, very scared looking. George softly took hold of Fred's wrist before lowering it. Fred closed his eyes and tried on evening his breathing before glaring at Draco again.

"Explain it to us, one more time," George said, his eyes full with fury as well.

Draco dropped his head and sighed.
"She begged me to obliviate her after her father tortured her, I had never done that spell before but I could hardly say no to her, could I? She was so broken.. I didn't mean for it to erase her memories with you two!"

Both twins eyes spat fire and they seized the boy up and down.

"Are you sure about that? You hated our relationship from the start! I wouldn't be surprised if this was your clever idea from the very beginning," George spat out.

It was this time Draco who took a big step in George's direction before roughly pushing his chest with all the anger he could muster.
"How dare you?!"

George staggered back before finding his balance and he looked at Fred, asking him what to do, with his eyes. Fred took the lead.

"Let us see her," He demanded.

"No," Draco said and pulled the two boys back when they tried to enter the room anyway. "Don't be stupid! She doesn't know who you are.. You can't just waltz into her room!"

"Fix this!" Fred and George begged in unison.

Draco groaned. "I DON'T KNOW HOW!"

The Christmas break had ended and Eleanor and Draco were back at Hogwarts but El couldn't help but feel something was missing. A big thing.. But she didn't know what. She felt sad inside, like something had left her and was gone but everything was the same as it always was.

Draco never seemed to leave her side anymore, always sticking to her and annoying her.

She also noticed that Draco kept lying to her, a lot. Little things. Like how she got the burn mark on her wrist. 'You burned it while cooking.'
Eleanor didn't cook. She had never once touched a spatula or frying pan in her life.