16) Jealousy

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Malfoy Manor's living room was pitch black when Eleanor arrived back from the Burrow and Eleanor tip toed up the stairs to the bedroom that had became her own, that's how much time she had spend at the massive house.— the Malfoy's had given her an own room.
The door creaked when she softly pushed it open and a bright light blinded her; the light had turned on.

"Where were you? I was awfully worried!"

Eleanor looked at Draco who was sitting on her bed, a book placed next to him; showing he had been her for a while.

"At The Burrow," Eleanor blushed and walked to the vanity that was standing in the corner of her room, pulling her ponytail loose and putting lotion on cotton pads to remove her make-up.

"At this hour?"

"You're not my dad, Draco."

"Obviously! Stop saying that, it creeps me out. I was just scared something happened to you, leave me a note next time you suddenly vanish."

Eleanor threw the cotton pad in the bin and turned around on the bench to face Draco.
"You're right, I'm sorry."

Draco looked surprised at her apology and his stern look softened.

"It's alright. You know.. I still do not like the Weasley's, but.." Draco didn't finish his sentence and Eleanor was urging him to go on.
"But?"
"They can visit Malfoy Manor as well.. Of course only if you want them too.. And only when mum and dad are not around."

Draco was blushing and fumbling around with his fingers, clearly not knowing what to say and Eleanor attacked him with a hug, so surprised the boy had said that.

"Are you for real? You're not joking right?"

Draco shook his head at the girl. "You're my best friend El, I want you to be happy.. Also I imagine it's really crowded at theirs, if you ever needed some privacy or something. Don't do anything dirty though!"

She heard Draco gasp when she smacked a big fat wet kiss on his cheek and he laughed a loud laugh.

"All right! All right! Keep your dirty Weasley germ lips away from me, you weirdo!"

"George, check your arm! Are you seeing the same thing as me? I think I'm dreaming. I must be. Can you pinch me? Ouch!"

Fred was definitely not dreaming and George saw the same thing on his arm.

"She wants us to come to Malfoy Manor? Has she gone mental?"

Fred was rubbing his arm in pain and looked at his brother in shock.
"Should we?" Fred asked and he saw George think.

"I mean; we haven't seen here in 4 days and we're not going to stay at The Burrow for long.." George answered, thinking back to the conversation they had with their mother this morning.

Apparently they were going to a new place where they would be joining Sirius, Lupin and Hermione, but their mum hadn't told them were it was because it was a secret.