6) Hands were held

"A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening

"A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening."
– Kenny Loggins

Once Fred and George had figured out who their soulmate was, they couldn't stop thinking about her. They tried not to think about Eleanor— they really did, but she seemed to be everywhere they looked.

Draco tried to avoid his best friend as much as he could, she on the other hand seemed to make that impossible to do.

"Draco!" Eleanor shouted from across the hallway, running towards the boy and trying to stop him from walking away by tugging the hem of his sleeve robe.

He twirled around annoyed. "What?!"

"Can you stop running away from me and explain what I did wrong?" Eleanor asked him with desperation in her voice.

"Just leave me alone," Draco snarled and continued on walking.

"I bloody won't!" Eleanor growled and she pulled the Slytherin boy into a deserted hallway with as much force she could muster. She knew it wasn't much and that Draco could easily pull him self out of her grip if he had tried to.

"Speak," She let go of Draco and stared intensely at him, as of she could read his mind. "Why are you acting weird? I've done nothing wrong."

Draco didn't say anything but diverted his eyes from Eleanor's. He looked at the ground, furrowing his eyebrows. His mind was like a roller coaster.

"Well?" She shoved the boy angrily when she noticed he was ignoring her.

This broke something in Draco and his eyes filled with fury. He pushed the girl aggressively against the wall and his face was inches away from her, he was breathing hard. Any normal person would be scared of the boy but not Eleanor. She knew Draco would never ever hurt her and besides, she was just as angry as he was.

"Don't touch me!" Draco hissed at her, his pupils growing large with anger.

"I didn't hear you complain at the Yule Ball! What was that for anyway?" Eleanor asked loudly.

Draco grew silent once again, lost for words. She still couldn't see it?

Eleanor had calmed down a little and continued, "I love you Draco but you know my soulmates were there. Do you not want me to find them? Do you not want to find yours?" Draco had not been given a soulmate yet but his birthday was only a few months away.