39) More

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ CONTENT

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ CONTENT. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"Freddie, is that you? George?"

The room's pitch black, the lights out and Eleanor would've seen the slight simmer of light from the window if the twins hadn't placed a blindfold over her eyes.

Eleanor let out a sharp breathe when she felt hands roaming her body, fingertips softly grazing her stomach. She didn't know who they were, they could be from Fred but she wasn't sure.

The boys thought it would be fun to have her blindfolded. Let her be surprised and not know who it was that was going to be fucking her — she certainly hoped it would be both.

"Love, stop squirming," She heard George's voice say but couldn't exactly tell where he was.

Eleanor giggled. "Boys?" She asked.

"Yes, Ellie?"

"Are you going to punish me?" Eleanor smirked.

"Certainly are. Incarceous."

Ropes found its way around Eleanor's wrists and they strung together to the headboard of the bed. Leaving Eleanor tight to it, only her legs free.

"Fuck, look at her," George said to Fred. His fingers teasing over her underwear. The girl was already half naked, her panties the only thing on her body and she shivered when she felt the contact.

She knew the two boys were sitting next to each other on the bed, admiring her body and she cheekily stretched one leg, pushing one of them on their bare chests with her foot.

"Now, now, don't play nasty," Fred said, taking a hold of her ankle.

"You're going to be a good little girl and let us fuck you senseless, understood?" George spoke and Eleanor's heart fluttered.

"Understood, mister Weasley," She hissed and she felt Fred's body stiffen.

"Bloody hell," He breathed.

The clatter of pants and boxers falling to the floor echoed around the room and Eleanor knew for a fact that they were both completely naked now.

A breath of air hit her thighs and she felt teeth around her underwear slowly pulling it off before diving back to her pussy. Licking her lips and sucking her clit. She tried fighting against the robes, really eager to tangle her fingers in one of the twins hair and pushing him against her but it was no use as the ropes only tightened around her wrist. Several moans came out of her mouth and Eleanor felt her body growing hot.