29) The talk

"Fuck—," George started.
"—Yes!" George finished and both boys whooped.

They shot a big cheeky smile at the anxiously looking Slytherin girl before proudly showing their arms, with Eleanor's handwriting, to their friends. Noah, who was sitting next to George, clapped him on the back cheerfully and Hermione lovingly squeezed Fred's hand. The other people present in their small group had smiles almost as big as Fred and George themself.

"I told you it would be alright!" Hermione said with her famous 'I told you so' look, letting go off Fred's hand.

"You better win her over again because I miss El!" Ginny told the boys and they nodded.
"Of course we will!"

"I promised her to watch Dirty Dancing the next time we'd be together," Hermione said. "It's my favorite movie."

Ron groaned and put his head in his hands. Harry laughed at him because he was thinking the same.
"Don't tell me you'll be singing again," Ron said. Thinking back to the evening Eleanor, Hermione and Ginny watched Grease.
"My ears are still hurting."

Ginny poked her one year older brother in the ribs.
"Don't be mean now, you liked Grease! Didn't he, Noah?"

Noah who hadn't said anything because he was thinking how great it was to have his little sister back in their group again, nodded.
"We all you saw bopping your head along to the songs, Ron."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

It was the morning after and Draco was wrestling a stressed Eleanor who was claiming she was 'too sick' to go to class. In other words; she tried bailing on Fred and George because she was too bloody afraid. She just didn't want to say it out loud. Because that would mean that Draco and Pansy would know that El is a coward and she isn't, okay?! Shut up.

The boy and girl were in the common room, Eleanor messily dressed, her blouse and sweater vest crinkled and her necktie half on and one sock hanging low. She would find this tremendously awkward if it wasn't for the fact that her two best friends present had seen her on her worser days. Draco, on the other hand, looked as prestine as always but he was holding back Eleanor who was struggling to break free and tried running back to the girls dormitory.
Pansy was just sitting on the sofa, watching her two friends with an amused expression. Being of absolutely no help.

"You are not sick! Don't be a damn sissy! Get your arse out of here and go meet them," Draco huffed while holding Eleanor in a headlock.

It was quite funny to see and they were lucky the common room was already cleared out as the other students would sure have questions, once seeing this.

"I am not a sissy. Draco, I'm warning you, let go of me!" Eleanor was breathing loudly and tried kicking Draco his shins but she wasn't succeeding. She was ready to hex Draco to somewhere horrible.

"He's right, Elle," Pansy said from the other side of the room. "You should meet them. Get this over with."

"Don't you start as well, Pansy," Eleanor growled before standing on Draco's toes but the boy still didn't budge. "I'm warning you!" She glared at the boy, her wand already raised. Jinxing him seemed like a really good idea. Maybe jelly legs? Or a biting jinx. El's ideas were endless at the moment.