32) Dungbombs & Nirvana

"Love is all about guts

"Love is all about guts. If you have it, you fight with the world. If you don't, you fight with yourself."
– Heenashree Khandelwal

"Shit, shit, shit. Pans, come on, run!" Eleanor shouted out of nowhere, scrambling up from the table where they were sitting on in the Great Hall and aggressively took Pansy's arm.

"What is it?" The bagel Pansy was munching on desperately fell out of her mouth before trying to keep up with her blonde best friend.

"Draco's received a howler. Bloody hell, come along Parkinson!"

The two girls ran out of the Great Hall, all the tables staring at them in bewilderment while they were uncontrollably giggling, hand in hand sprinting.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY. I JUST GOT A LETTER FROM MRS. GREENGRASS. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU—"

The sound silenced down the further away the two girls ran, still shrieking and babbling incoherently.

"Cissy doesn't sound too happy," Pansy mused and the two girls started laughing again.

On their way back to the Slytherin common room, to get their books and things to use in class, they made eye contact with two boys that made Eleanor forget how to act normal. The feelings she was supposed to have for the twins were slowly returning, without her actual knowledge. Pansy did notice however and she slightly steered them in the correct direction.

"Weasley's!" Pansy happily beamed and Eleanor swear she could feel her heart stop for a moment. Why did they have to be everywhere?

"Hello girls! Fancy seeing you here!" George grinned.

"We were actually just on our way to visit our favorite professor," Fred said.

Pansy and Eleanor both glowered their eyes and the first one spoke. "You're in the dungeons."

"Correct Pans!" They both chorused.

"For Merlin's sake, do not tell me you're going to prank Snape!" Eleanor desperately said. "We have him next period and I can't be arsed to have him all angry and grumpy." Even though it would be funny.

Both boys gasped. "Prank? We would never!—"
"—You should think better of us!"

Eleanor walked up to Fred, she had to stand on her tiptoes to meer the boys eyes as he was so much taller than him. Slowly and discreetly she took hold of his hands. Fred shot her a loving smile but it soon turned into one that could be more considered ghastly when he noticed what El had grissed from his hand.