24) Bruises & Whispers

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"Finally, some time alone," Eleanor said and closed the bedroom door of Fred and George. Her eyes darted over to the boys who had the same look as she was, no doubt, sporting.

"I like where this is going," George said.
"A lot," Fred agreed.

George took one big step towards the girl and pushed her against the door, their lips hungrily connecting.
Tongues intertwining and Eleanor clasped her hands around his neck, ruffling the now somewhat longer hair of George.
A soft moan escaped from her mouth when she felt big arms lifting her up, she could feel his already hard bulge pressing against her groin.

Eleanor wrapped her legs around his waist and George walked them towards the bed that was in the left corner where Fred was already sitting, watching them with lust in his eyes.

George dropped Eleanor on the bed, her head on Fred's lap before Fred stroked her cheek lovingly and attacked her lips with the same feelings his twin was having. It was ages ago that they were in this position and hands were flying everywhere, trying to touch every single piece of skin. Soon all teens were topless and George's lips made way to Eleanor's perky nipples.

"Oh fuck," Eleanor groaned into Fred's mouth and he grinned.
He started nibbling on her neck, leaving huge marks that were surely going to raise questions once they were seen by someone.

George removed his head from Eleanor's breasts and took hold of his wand and pointed it at the door.
"Muffliato."

The two boys grinned at each other before looking back to the writhing girl beneath them. Her long blonde hair splayed over Fred's lap, where his cock was straining against his jeans, El's eyes closed and preparing herself for the best to come.

George's hands found their way to Eleanor's belt and easily unbuckled it, while Fred's hands cupped El's breasts and flicked her nipple in a teasing manner. She mewled softly.

She was now completely naked as George tossed her jeans and panties to the floor and he pressed soft kisses to her stomach.
"Have you been a good girl, Ellie?"
Eleanor nodded and she opened her eyes, filled with love, and looked into the eyes of George.
"The best."

"She has been, Georgie. I reckon it's time we reward her," Fred said, stroking his finger over Eleanor's neck which send tingles through her spine.

"Although.. She cheated on the snowball fight," George said and he flicked El's clit, his eyes were black and he was so so horny.
Fred muffled Eleanor's mouth when she cried out.

"Please, I'm sorry! You won! I lost!" Eleanor murmured, her eyes shut tight when George started to draw circles around her heated clit.
"Ah," She yelped when George stuck his finger in her opening, slowly drawing in and out.

Fred stood up to remove his jeans and underwear before sitting back down and lazily stroking his own length.
George poked him in his side and Fred immediately knew what his twin was thinking.
George removed his hand from Eleanor's heat before Fred replaced it and continued doing what George was doing and George stripped as well.

"Do we forgive her, Freddie?" George sat down next to his twin, loving how Eleanor was reacting to Fred's hands and he stroked her thighs.
"Not yet."